Star Realms - Qt3 league

Whoops, I forgot to list expansions…I’ll play with any of 'em that you like, but if I’m starting a game I’ll generally use Bases, Heroes, and Fleets.

So far in The Moes:

Me 3, ineffablebob 0
Me 1, gpxxxtreme 2
Me 1, Joe Bolt 2

Oh bummer - I just let Casey off the hook by taking him down to 1 authority in our rubber game (and I have only 4…).

Yup.

Casey > Ron 2-1
Casey v Denny 1-0
Casey v Beatrix 0-0

So I’d invited most of the folks here to play a round of “fun” games back when signups went live. A bunch of those were still in progress when the season started, so my plan was to wrap those up and then consider the first games that started after the season kicked in as the “official” games. So that would be the games in progress right now against Ron, Casey, and Beatrix. And I’m not just bringing this up because you beat me in that last game, Casey. :)

We finished our Spring Training games. I think our current game started after the league bracket was announced.

Yep, the one in progress now is game 1 of the league, @gruntled.

Results

2-0 vs. Mithrophon
2-0 vs. fire
2-0 vs. Wattington

All done here.

Gpxxxtreme: 1-2
Banana: 0-3
JoeBolt: 2-1

Season 34 Results

2-1 vs. Ananab Tilps
2-1 vs. ineffablebob
2-1 vs JoeBolt

Season 34:

2-1 vs Ananab Tilps
1-2 vs gpxxxtreme
1-2 vs ineffablebob

34:

ron 1 : CptCostello 2
ron 0 : DennyA 1
ron 1 : beatrix 1

S34 FINISHED!

DennyA 1 : CapnCostello 2
DennyA 0 : Beatrix 3
DennyA 2 : Ron 1

Me and The Moes:

Me 3, ineffablebob 0
Me 1, gpxxxtreme 2
Me 1, Joe Bolt 2

Final Season 34 Results:

2-0 vs. Mithrophon
2-0 vs. fire
2-0 vs. Wattington

I think that most everyone thought we were playing 3 games against each other, not a best of three.

Ah, okay. The initial post says best of three, but I’m happy to go with the crowd. @CaseyRobinson?

Yes sorry 3 games against each opponent in the first round.

me 2 - ron_debry 1
me 3 - CaptCostello 0
me 3 - DennyA 0

Done

Okay, then actual final season 34 results:

2-1 vs. Mithrophon
3-0 vs. fire
3-0 vs. Wattington