Star Realms

Downloaded the game a few days ago. Love it so far.
One thing that i worry a bit over is the intense broken starts you can get. I got a turn 3 base that allowed me to ban 2 cards (either discard pile or hand) AND let me draw 2 cards as well. Granted, this is probably rare and you can get broken starts in Ascension as well, but so far it seems more common in Star Realms to get pretty insane openers.
That being said, i am still burned out on Ascension and this is a more then welcome replacement game for it :)

Join the leaguelet if you’re game, MP!

@Dave Perkins:

How many scrap a card cards do you have in your deck! :)

I have to say that I did my first turn in our game and I think you had your turn done in one second flat! ;)

Does anyone know if there is a max amount of challenges that can be given at one time?

I am already looking forward to the expansions.

I’m still trying to figure out if ten scrap a card cards is enough… :P

Been working at my laptop all day, so taking turns is easy!

Question: On the online page in bottom left corner it shows your name and then I have Level 2 - 2/3 Wins

Not sure what level 2 means and what the numbers 2/3 represents. Are those losses/wins?

It just means you need 3 wins to go up to level 3, and you have two of them. One more win and you’ll be level 3.

I assume the levels are for matchmaking.

Thanks, JoshL!

@ Dave Perkins:

This is the closest game I have seen so far in my space career!

And I lost - I think they need a giant explosion scene instead of that gray generic box that states YOU LOST! (loser implied) :)

That was terrific! It’s my third such game TODAY. Today is a good day.

Challenge-ified!

@rowe33:

I challenged you too.

I bought SR on Android store. I downloaded on PC but can’t see a way to activate it on my PC. Any ideas?

Play Online > (click on your name in lower-left corner) > Restore Purchases

There it is! Thank you

Yeah, it’s a ladder system like in Hearthstone. And also like in HS losses will tell against you when you reach a certain level, which is level 5 here. Unfortunately, there are no win streaks bonuses in Star Realms though. :(

@Justin Fletcher:

Good Game!

LordGek is calling all of you out, for only he is the true Star Lord! [emoji14]

Thanks for the ass whooping, Vormithrax, but I will have my vengeance!

You, too!

Does anyone know how to remove old games from the queue? I’d like to remove my crushing defeat by GeeWhiz. :)