Star Renegades by the Halcyon 6 guy

Uh … this looks great. Anyone seen this…

…yet?

(I can’t believe I got to start a thread.)

Plus maybe someone that knows that they are doing (as opposed to me) make that a real thread.

Early 2019 my wallet is safe for now… ;)

@KristiGaines fix your steam link, take the “this” off the end of it. ;)

I am glad when other members start new game threads, it allows me time to attack the backlog.

My eyes, do like!

background5animated640

http://starrenegades.com/

LK I missed you tonight!~ But At least I am back on the forums being super nice!

Thx LK I was trying to figure that out. Funny I was reminded of that new Age of Wonders game when I saw this.

This might be the first 4r game I’ve seen:

Resist
Reclaim
Revive
Repeat

Given how much I loved Halcyon 6, I am obviously super pumped for this. Glad to see that work is proceeding apace on it :-D

Wait a sec – who could NOT be excited by this game idea??? Plus it was my first thread.

You still have to fix the steam link, remove the word THIS at the end. ;)

lol I wish I knew how. LK I am lawyer dammit not a coder! (though I did try a few times to figure it out)

This looks great, thanks for the heads up!

Login and hit the edit button on your original post (looks like a pencil). Go to the url and position the cursor at the end of 'this". Hit backspace 5 times (gets rid of the word and the slash). Save the edit. Profit.

Fixed! Thx Cold!

Newsletter 2.0 was set out to people who subscribed.

The gifs they told us not to share look pretty great! :D

OMG yes they do! I really need to go back and beat Lightspeed Edition of H6 at some point, but this game looks so awesome. I’m going to love looking at it in my Steam library and feeling weepy someday.

giphy

Spring 2020 is now officially way too far from now.

Fantastic trailer. I’m instantly sold. ;)

That is some gorgeous sprite work.

Goddamn I love what this company’s making.

Thanks LK! yeah that looks great!

This now has a release date on Steam of September 8.

Seems like gameplay has changed considerably during development to focus on timeline manipulation. Specifically, attacking before your opponent in a round gives bonus critical effects. Naturally, bigger attacks take longer, so if you can delay your opponent, you can rack up damage faster.