Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

Is there a non-angry Star Wars thread that a more casual fan might peruse?

Good luck finding that. Even in a world where most people were fine with TLJ (who knows), the angry ones will drown out the rest every time.

Are you asking if there is another QT3 where only people who agree with you about disney star wars film post?

I am afraid not :/

So much this. It’s just so tiresome. We get it, TLJ ruined your childhood. Time to move on, maybe?

Are those my only options? Either a forum where everyone agrees with me completely or one where everyone is angry about everything?

You can also talk about it on Instagram, but it’s just going to be pictures of people’s cats and sandwiches as replies.

I get the feeling you intended that to be an argument against.

I think you’ll find my contributions to the cooking thread suggest otherwise!

Wow, my instagram feed is much more interesting than yours. Mine is filled with pictures of sunsets and scenery and beaches.

Also, maybe dive, you can try to make a positivity Star Wars thread. People negative about it might stay away? It would be an interesting experiment.

Dude, that idea is hilarious. I might just do it.

I actually don’t know what my Instagram feed is, because I don’t use it. I prefer my social networking to be heavy on the text and back-and-forth engagement. It’s why I love forums so much. For social media, I mostly stick with Facebook, as it’s the one best equipped to handle my wordiness. I technically have twitter/Snapchat/Instagram accounts, but they mostly sit unused.

Fair wanting, I’m liable to gush about the animated series in there.

Because even as someone who liked TLJ, I find Rebels superior. Hell, the season two and three finales are, IMO, as good or better than Rogue One.

There is also the option of actual QT3, where some people like stuff and other people dislike stuff and both peoples talk about it.

I mean, I get that it gets tiresome when someone has to come along and shit on something you like every time it comes up. I used to get into it with Tom in the Civ V thread about that back when dinosaurs roamed the Earth. (Of course I’m that guy in the Civ VI thread now, but hey, I figure it’s my civic duty warn people away from that steaming pile.)

IDK. Maybe it’s because I’m on the “fuck DisneyWars and the horse it rode in on” train, but I don’t see a ton of objectionable objections here. “Kennedy has done a shit job IMO, I can’t believe they extended her” is a perfectly germane take to post here in reaction to this latest news.

Oh, you mean the place where we call people who disagree with us crazy? That place?

Yes, the place where WhollySchmidt called someone who disagreed with him insane and I called him out on it. That place.

They fired/replaced the directors on 4 movies - Solo, Episode IX, Rogue One and the Josh Trank movie.

As a reminder to those whining about negativity and opposing opinions.

I’ve been enjoying the Marvel SW comics quite a bit, especially Gillen’s Doctor Aphra and Darth Vader.

What’s Doctor Aphra? Never heard of it.