Stardock owns Star Control and is planning an "XCOM-like" reboot

Huh, I was wondering about that a couple weeks back. They’d announced porting to Xbone a long time back, but we’ll after the game had released on pc. Good to know it’s still happening, I’d still kind of like to check out out.

Have the DLC graphics been fixed yet? It was my understanding that they were low resolution and that this would be fixed, unfortunately only when the game was ported to consoles. I’ve been waiting on that fix to play the game.

Hey everyone! Sorry about the long lapse in communication here; we’ve had our heads down on a lot of projects, but I’m happy to finally be able to come up for air with some news on this one!

We have v1.6 update in opt-in right now. This is meant to fix many graphical issues and prevent crashes, among other things. We’ll have some additional info to share when it officially releases! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know here and I’ll pass them along.

Thanks for all your support!

Are you able to speak to the Xbox release? Just curious because you mentioned being in certification in January.

I wish I could say more definitively - I can assure you at least that it’s being worked on! I don’t know what our timeline is, but as soon as I find out I will report.