Starflight 3!

(to them, not to you) ;)

If that’s true – and it likely is, I just feel the need to preface it with that – then that’s just sad. I may not be big, but I’m not nothing.

https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/1043203347531145216

You’re not wrong.

This is seeming more and more likely. 6 days left, 47% funded. Unless they get a massive 11th hour push, it’s likely not happening.

How does one make Twitter threads, by the way?

Yeah they actually mention this in the email. Of course

• Tweet1
  • reply to Tweet1
  • reply to Tweet2
  • tweet to @threadreaderapp unroll

Then the 1st tweat becomes the 1st one in the thread and is listed in that order.

If you want an html page, reply to the last tweet to this bot: @threadreaderapp unroll

It will then send you a link with an html of all the posts in the thread. You end up with something like this:

Oh man, they also say:

We’re doing our best to get the word out

ARE YOU THOUGH?

Sorry, I shouldn’t be so salty. I try to be positive but this really has me down.

Yeah, it’s very uncharacteristic of you. Don’t let it get you down. It’s dead now anyway.

I still love you Brian :)

I know, but I really wanted this to succeed. I feel like I personally did all I could, and am just sad that it’s nowhere near enough.

Likewise buddy. :)

Actually, they have stated on FIG that they have only a limited window of opportunity to get this done and they really don’t have time to wait for more money.

But they said on the podcast that they’d continue to work on it in their very limited spare time.

Devs lie about development. All the time. Usually for no apparent reason other than to keep up appearances.

Or… steal millions of dollars. :)

Stop kicking me while I’m down, okay?! ;)

Well, there goes one reason.

Yet they did take the time to do an interview for Brian’s podcast, which is way more time intensive than having their social media guy post a quick blurb on the campaign page, no? They did the time-expensive thing, then didn’t do the time-cheap thing to benefit either party. Doesn’t seem terribly smart, pun intended.

Wow, I missed that. Might withdraw my pledge now because that’s infuriating.