Starflight 3!

That’s how I feel about the new Star Control too. I have problems with it, but even so I’m getting a lot of joy out of it because there’s nothing else like it out there.

I would have loved to see a half ass Starflight 3.

Deleted.

Elon has other things on his mind today:

Oh geez

Didn’t even make it to 60%.

How God damned fucking annoying.

Yes, pretty much. As I suspected, it didn’t fund. So that’s the end of that.

Hey, Derek. Just curious… Interested in picking this up? Hmmm? :)

You mean buying the rights and doing SF3? Nope. It will cost more and take more time than I have on my hands atm. I have barely recovered from 22 yrs (yesterday) of nostalgia over BC3K. Plus, the only property I’m ever interested in doing besides mine, is Freespace 3.

https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/1047268568591749120

Yo dog, I herd the coke machine’s offspring is suing you for patrimony

LOL! It’s been suing me since 1996 :)

A lot of folks feel like Fig was the biggest problem with the Starflight 3 campaign.

Soundfall proves that it wasn’t.

I’ve been getting a lot of emails about Soundfall, and it looks pretty cool but since it’s already met its goal I figure I’ll just pick it up down the road when it releases.

They were funded in ONE DAY.

One. Day.

They had a good campaign though, compared to…whatever the fuck Starflight 3 had.

#notangryorbitter

That day is done, Brian. Look to the future.

Allow me my anger. Anger can be a constructive tool.

Anger leads to hate… I’m sure you know the rest.

Hate leads to stress eating, which can result in mild to moderate diabetes. Please consult your doctor before taking hate. If embarrassingly vitriolic forum posts last for longer than four hours, please stop taking hate immediately.

Butterflies. Holding hands on the beach. Flannel shirt and looking like you know what you’re doing with those tools. Drinking tea and laughing on the porch.

Dank weed

If your erection lasts longer than 4 hours, thank your doctor.