Stargate Origins

Yeah… when is the Origins coming out, and what happens after May? Like that seems really odd for it to run streaming for 8 months. Then do the episodes get removed?

I dunno, it makes no sense. But I could easily see paying a One time $20 fee to watch all the episodes. But not for, basically, 4 months. I’d never finish more than a season in that time. If I knew what the deal was after May, I’d definitely consider it.

Yea hard not to get vibes like Raiders of the Lost Ark, and even the Fraser Mummy movie. Production values are…ok. I’m not some hardcore SG fan so don’t see paying even the one fee for it. The service will probably bomb and the series will be sold to Netflix, Hulu etc. eventually.

Oh joy, Raiders of the Lost Arc.

I wasn’t interested in Origins, but I wish I had kept up with the thread.

I second that SGA was a great show, but the last few seasons of SG 1, with the overarching story lines were also pretty good. It became a real modern show when it added that. Also, anytime people from Farscape join a show, it is a reason to celebrate.

Cinematography is much improved over previous series, judging by the trailer. Actors aren’t as flat emotionally either. But I just don’t watch enough TV to make this subscription worthwhile. I am already unable to keep up with STD and Stranger Things.

If anyone else has VRV recently this and the entire Stargate library has been added for streaming recently. Not sure what that says about the success of the Stargate only streaming service…

Huh, still wish they’d give a way to convert crunchyroll subs