Stasis 2 : Bone Totem

So I enjoyed the first game and its free prequel / dlc Cayne. I still have to finish their other game Beautiful Desolation which I am only a few hours into.

The developers just announced a sequel to Stasis and it looks fantastic, they have a fundraising campaign going on, as it looks like they are skipping the kickstarter site.

https://stasis2.com/campaign/

There is a demo on the site to try.

Full game release estimate: Q1 2022

@Chris_Bischoff , anything to add?

Oh, hmm, I forgot I had the first game but never played it. Maybe next Halloween.

You pretty much nailed all the points. :D

Happy to answer anyones questions tho!

Steam page is up! Q1 2022.

I’d missed that this was coming - wishlisted.

Out on May 31st!

I’m only a couple of hours in, but I’m really digging this so far. I like all the playable characters - especially Moses, the child-minding AI teddy bear without a child to mind. His out of place observations about how unsuitable the environment is really works for me.

If you liked Stasis, or the other Brotherhood games, I don’t think you can go wrong with this.

Yep I picked it up, haven’t played it yet though.

@Chris_Bischoff are you still around these parts? Nice to see you have another game out!

Glad to see these guys have another new game, I forgot this was on the way. So I’m guessing that since it’s callled Stasis that it’s a horror themed game, like their other Stasis games? Just checking since their last game, Beautiful Desolation, wasn’t a horror game.

Same universe as the previous ones.

…maybe.

Finished the game. Moses continued to be MVP throughout. If you liked STASIS or Beautiful Desolation, you should definitely pick this one up. It’s their best one so far.