State of Decay does brilliantly what videogames do best

Favoring Microsoft? They gave Halo 4 1 out of 5...

My opinion on you is so far-fetched you wouldn't believe it.

I'm assuming GOTY is a misspelling of gaudy. I heard the graphics for The Last of Us are ok , you shouldn't be so down on that game.

No one knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men. I learned that from Alec Baldwin ., You could stand to learn it as well.

I didn't like how the game controlled, felt too tanky. I could see what they were doing with it in the demo but it seemed to have problems. Maybe I'll check it out when it gets updated.

I did play it. It was called Call Of Duty Black Ops. It's no different from COD Black Ops 2. They've been recycling the same formula since 2007 with MW4

Marvel Heroes wasn't in line with most critics, it was better than most critics, which proves my theory that he rates games higher or lower than the norm.

You want me to take a writing class? You had zero punctuation in your response. You should practice what you preach. I hate Tom because he's a douche.

uh, punctuation includes periods, commas, question and exclamation marks; all present and accounted for. Maybe you are referring to my lack of capitalization? capitalization != punctuation

your deficiency is more dire than initially suspected. I blame the education system.

at least you didn't contest the troll accusation - good on ya, Bruce!

The first patch was borked by Undead Labs subsequently releasing a new version of the game for Germany, not the patch itself. There being a new version on the marketplace somehow meant that the patch would download but not apply.

Tom Chick you're insane or you work for microsoft ??????????

THE LAST OF US = impulse gamer = 5/5 gamer over online = 5/5 IGN= 5/5 eurogamer germany = 5/5 gaming ak = 5/5 darkzero = 5/5 leveup=5/5 games cz =5/5 eurogamer sweden = 5/5 joystiq = 5/5 guardian = 5/5 eurogamer spain = 5/5 gamereactor sweden = 5/5 videogamer = 5/5 edge magazine = 5/5 eurogamer = 5/5 destructoid = 5/5 eurogamer portugal = 5/5 eurogamer italy = 5/5 etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc. . . . . . . . . . . . . . QUARTER TO THREE = 3/5 = ???????????????????

I just don't agree with Tom on this one. And I think some of the arguments in both this review and the one for the Last of Us are pretty shallow. Plus how the scores fits in the Metacritic statistics can only make me wonder.

Get over it. It's just an overhyped game. No need to be a pest Luan.

Have you played State of Decay? First time I picked it up 8 hours disappeared as I was living in the zombie apocalypse. It's like 20 bucks, you should try it. :)

Or more to the point, it's a game that a lot of people liked more than Tom did. Person has different opinions than other people! Film at eleven!

I think your assessment of the controls is fair. It's a little off. And when I first started it up, I really didn't see what they were going for. I'm really glad I stuck with it as once the game reveals its true nature, it's really pretty compelling stuff. This is by far the best game I'm played (still playing actually) so far this summer.

Fantastic review. I can't wait for it to come to pc.

I think when you grow up and graduate eighth grade you will be kind of embarrassed you wrote dumb shit like this.

Why the scores for 'sides clicks? I'm a fan of your work, but you're clearly either just making a point on the industry or just mining for controversy. Drop the scoring system and let your words stand on their own.