State of Decay does brilliantly what videogames do best

Yeah most overrated game ever, it is a dumbed down action fest and betrayal to the franchise like Resident evil 6 and dead space 3 and instead of being interesting to play like E3 demos it was one borring arena fight after the other. Awful campaign really.

Right, you cant possibly have a diffirent opinion.

Well i got news for you.

1 star = he hated it
2 star= he didnt like it
3 star= he liked it
4 star = he really liked it
5 star = he loved it

and let me tell you i also think the last of us and bioshit worth 3 and not 4 or 5.

I sincerely apologize that not all reviewers seem to like the game at the same degree. But if you want yet another review praising the game, why not go to these instead of this site?

Did you play the last of us?

Ok so i agree the gameplay isnt perfect, or as good as 1, but the story is pretty damn good, you have to agree with that.

Yes and your point is? I thought it was ok. The graphics were mediocre for pc standards, most multiplats on pc look better.

The combat felt like a downgrade from uncharted, there was some tactics and stealth involved but the campaign is pretty repettive. Ok game but not 10/10 just becasue some nerds found emotion and characterization in a game. We should review games as games not movies.

Well, ill put it this way, where is the story in the game? In the begining and in the end, the inbetween is filler gameplay.

Now bioshock 1 and 2 and system shock 2 had plently of logs to explain the stroy introduce the characters and expain the world. Infinite has very few logs that are cryptic at best. I saw more characters in bioshock through logs than in infinite. I learned more about rapture and plasmids in bioshock than vigors and columbia in infinite.

So essentially i had to suffer through 15 hours of the same gunifght and mash the use button to collect money for upgrades in order to get the bits of story. Which is not good storytelling and if you think about it, this is more or less how borderlands plays, repettive gunfights with money grinding to buy upgrades this is not why i play linear story driven fps for.

Finally am sorry but i did not like the ending, it was basicly a middle finger to the player, like none of the time you spend in the game nad the upgrades you acquired mattered, it was pretty much a giant FUUU to the player, i have no wish to replay the game or play any dlcs, the ending pretty much ended the game. I dont think that games should end like that, they dont give you an initiave to replay them or feel like you achieved something when the credits roll.

I personally thought the combat was much better then uncharted. that s true but when you review things you also have to take into consideration of what it set out to do. The last of us set out to tell a good story which it did, and ir had fun gameplay, but you don't agree with that. I personally loved the last of us and it is one of my favorite games, but its not my favorite game of all time, thats spot is reserved to fallout 3.

That was actually a really well thought out little review. IM not gonna argue with you because all of your points were fairly accurate. I liked the game myself, not as much a bioshock 1, but i did enjoy it, i really enjoy most every game i play, i don't really have too high standards, now i wanna go back and play bioshock 1.

i agree black ops 2 fun, i actually really enjoyed the campaign for once, Modern warfare 3 was absolute shit though.

Also there is the issue with the vigors, if you think about it mosto f them work the same.

Shock jockey can be upgraed to stun multiple enemies.

Same with devil kiss

Bronco does the same but you got to shoot the enemies

However murder of crows has the highest range allowing you to kill sniper and higher stun and damage over the time effect, so its pretty much the best vigor.

All those vigors are crowd control vigors with secondary trap functions.

Ram, return to sender and undertow may look cool but they downright suck.

Yeah it tries to be manhunt, instead of shooting it says "hey you better of sneaking" But the uncharted gun animations kinda making the weapons look riddiculus when fired. They are best shooted in a game that weapons do not loose radical accuracy even when moving.

I think that when patched new vegas is better than fallout 3.

Haha yeah, i haven't played new vegas in a really long time, did they fix most of the bugs with a patch?

haha your right i never noticed that, yeah the traps were pretty worthless. i liked the plasmids in 1 a lot more.

I stil had to load a savegame at some point due to a dialogue option not appearing but it worked well afterwards.

Silly obsidian and their bugs trademark.

Still holding out for a PC version.. I've grown so accustomed to letting my 360 gather dust I feel almost sick at the thought of breaking that streak.

Awful. One of the most unrewarding, frustrating games i've played to date (and that's a LOT of games). Stealth works for nothing. I am attacked at the drop of a hat. Think you're sneaking? Oops. Not so much. Dead. Never to come back. And the story is derivative (again) and sad as is the voice "acting". 5 out of 5? Really?

Here's an idea. Use capitalization. That might sell your point better. Or not. Idiot.

Yeah, obsidian games are just so buggy, like alpha protocol.

That's Tom Chick for ya. "Hates the game you love, loves the game you hate"