Steam Autumn/Holiday Sale 2015

It’s in a build a bundle right now: Groupees: Digital Bundle Marketplace for Games, Musics and Assets

gaaaasp My god, you’re right!

It’s actually happened once. They ran out of keys for Prey, permanently.

Looks like most of the Stardock stuff’s got the 50% markoff that was on GOG recently, including (at long last) GalCiv3 DLC. Puts it into buy range for me, and I think the $20 price tag for Sorcerer King is probably right for most people.

Was a little sad to see Rebel Galaxy only hit 10% off, but it is still a pretty recent release. And is cheap to begin with. Guess I’ll ponder it over the course of the sale :)

How is Legends of Heroes: Trails in the Sky?

Not mentioned yet, the Lego Indiana Jones games are finally on sale at 75% off each!

One consideration - you lose the possibility of a refund if the code is not bought through steam.

Picked up Outcast 1.1 and Blackwell Epiphany so far.

Civilization V Complete for $12.49 when I only need Brave New World ($7.49 on its own) and a few smaller items ($1.24 each) is really obnoxious. I’d grab it if I could gift all the spare copies of things, but as it is, I’m just going to get the individual items, because it’s four cents cheaper to do it that way, and I don’t expect to be able to buy them for any less than that with Steambucks (which I’m swimming in from trading card sales).

I’m also picking up Amnesia: Memories (no relation to the horror games) for $3 (normally $30) and Lost Planet 2 for $5 (the first time it’s gone on sale in, like, two years).

Hope that saves you a buck shilling or two!

I’ve been thinking lately about both Subnautica and Empyrion, but have deferred to my backlog. I better not look at their sale prices.

Check out BundleStars before you buy Mad Max. It was significantly cheaper there yesterday.

So, I’m considering Thief 7,50 , Styx 7,50 and Life is Strange 2,50 / 13,40… (& Dragon Age Inq 15,00 on Origin)
Any thoughts?

If you have an Xbox One and an Xbox Live sub, Thief will be free in December.

Nope, only have a 360, which I haven’t turned on in a year and no Live sub anymore.

These sales seem kind of meh so far.

Thief looks amazing in 3D if you have the stuff for it.

I was going to complain about no good deals, but as it turns out it took a little time for all the games on my wishlist to update. Now it appears that around 80% of my wishlist is on sale, including Anno 2070 and Dawn of Discovery. Consortium and Rollers of the Realm are both 80%+ discounted, so I’ll probably pick them up. Dying Light at about 50% off is tempting, though I think it’s cheaper at cdkeys.com (or at least it was cheaper yesterday). Still going to avoid buying anything in Early Access. Most of the games in EA were put there last year and they’re STILL there… sheesh.

Life is Strange is actually cheaper if you buy episode 1 then buy episodes 2-5.

I love it. Fun gameplay, really good character development, and cool, believable story with plenty of twists and turns (most of them implied). I’m finishing the first one and I have the second one already waiting because I just have to play it.

Also, be aware that the first one ends on a cliffhanger, so if you like it, be prepared to buy the second one at some point.

Anyway, for the asking price in the sale? I say 100% go for it.