Steam lunar sale 2019

Spintires, Dark Souls Remaster, or Dark Souls 3?

And I’ll grab at least one of the TW factions I don’t have yet. Wood Elves I’m thinking.

Does the $5 off only work on single item purchases of $30 or more or can you stack multiple items and have it apply as long as you go over that mark?

The discount apply as long as you go over $30 mark with multiple games.

Yeah, I just did this, added two games together in the cart to push it over $30. Then applied the $5 off.

Ended up getting:

Bendy and the Ink Machine
Life is Strange 2
Steel Division: Normandy 44 + all DLC.
Phantom Signal
12 Labours of Hercules VII: Fleecing the Fleece (Platinum Edition)
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Tyranids
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Reinforcement Pack

You could make it your Qt3 avatar (before someone else does)!

Welp - I picked up Aven Colony and Kingdom Come : Deliverance. I originally was going to pick up a larger set of cheaper games but trying to minimize my potential overlap with the Humble Monthly.

I was thinking of getting Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden with the sale and saw that Green Man Gaming has it for $5+ cheaper. This one is at the top of the wishlist, but @Scotch_Lufkin scared me off it a little bit :-) Anyone able to sell me on getting this one?

Also considering Far Cry 5 even though I think their ham handed delivery of the story is going to bug me and Green Man Gaming has that for $13.50. Even cheaper on UPlay if I use my 20% off coupon for trading in my UBI points.

Super Mega Baseball at 50% off on steam could be a good purchase since the first one was good.

Tempted on Thronebreaker at 22.49, but think I can wait for a bigger discount as I’m not in a huge rush.

Picked up Far Cry 5, a DLC for Total War WH, and at long last, Agents of Mayhem (I still remember Tom Chick loving it when it came out).

All on Steam!

Grabbed a couple of TW factions I didn’t have and Spintires: Mudrunner. Was worried about a long tutorial slog with Spintires, but the tutorial was super short (like less than 10 minutes, with more learning built into the various challenges) and I can see how the game can grab you. Slow but steady progress thru the muddy ‘roads’ is the bomb-diggity.

Picked up Pillars of Eternity II Obsidian Edition. The new turn base mode was enough for me to jump in. Thinking about Deity Empires but might wait for it to cook a little longer.

Considering the Danganronpa games since they never go on sale, but are they actually fun? I’ve never played a game like that before. I watched a Let’s Play of some of the Zero Escape games and they were amusing, but the puzzles didn’t seem all that interesting.

Didn’t enjoy the first one in the slightest. It was the game equivalent of an obnoxious person at your home: stupid, noisy, and with an obviously very high opinion of itself.

Yeah - they’re OK but I think they’re a tier below other top notch VN games. I’d recommend Steins Gate and the Zero Escape series over them

I also got 5,000 tokens. Not sure where to use them.

If I understand it right, it just gives extra discounts?

So i don’t get anything for free as such?

Of course you get stuff for free!
9ef5cc1a99705d48ab5fa096438bc09945ccdc16

Seems I can redeem tokens for…some cool emoticons?

And badges and stuff…

Well, won’t complain, it is free :).

New Free DLC for Lunar and 25% off.

That game just screams eventual humble monthly… D:

heh, I think first one has been in at least one Humble Bundle. The 2nd one is fairly new, so it might be awhile, but i suspect you are right.