Steam Lunar Sale 2021

Feb 11th - 15th.

Won’t have time to peruse until later, but figured I’d get a thread going in case there are any hidden gems on discount. :)

Steam is still struggling for me, but I’ll just put that both Stardock games and software are part of the sale. :)

Save up to 75% on Stardock Games and Software During the Steam Lunar Sale

I have been eyeing DLC for Ashes since the update. So far I am only seeing the OST on sale.

Welp I’m done.

You’re fast!!

Trials of Fire is a great choice. Great game that I will most certainly play a lot of when it comes out of EA.

This is me too. Just waiting for 1.0.

Brian was afraid they would run out of keys. :)

Nah I just knew what I wanted and saw they were at or near historic lows.

Humble Bundle store has Mafia remake for 10 euros. I would not be surprised if that was pricing error.

@kerzain are you getting the OxInABlanket this year? :P

I will need to examine said Ox. No decision can be reached until I have evaluated such bounty.

Every sale I get tempted to get Stellaris, but I haven’t really played the other grand strategy games.

It’s cute, but nothing approaches the sheer adorability of last year’s pig in a blanket icon.

Stop yourself.

Don’t worry about that. Its easier than the other Paradox stuff. Most of it is pretty straight forward.

That was 2 years ago fyi

Time certainly flies when you’re having fun!

Trials of Fire and Gladius with all the DLC – with everything 50% off, figured I might as well.