They updated some info in their web site
Steam is our direct pipeline to customers. It began as a little sleeper project—a handy tool to update Counter-Strike—and morphed pretty quickly into the world's largest online gaming platform. Steam guarantees instant access to more than 1,800 game titles and connects its 35 million active users to each other—and to us. Through Steam, fans can easily buy, play, share, modify, and build communities around Valve products as well as titles from other independent game studios. Steam is available in 237 countries and 21 different languages.
What do you think? Did you think Steam was smaller, or bigger?
Mmm i think I will use this thread later to post weekly the Steam top 10 sales. From the last week (5-11 Sept):
- Dead Island
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Sid Meier's Civilization V
- Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Portal 2
- Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition
Some useful links