Steam Stuff - What Has the Digital Distribution Giant Done Lately?

Probably a free copy of HL3.

Just friend @BrianRubin and follow his curator page. Solved ;)

Friend request sent. Hope he doesn’t hate me. I kinda suck sometimes.

EDIT: Accepted! He likes me! He really likes me!

Poor by Apple. They have been on one helluva a run of bad decisions the past few years, this is yet one more. A shame and unfair to Valve.

So that’s who that was. ;)

I don’t think you need to friend me to follow my curator page, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

Haha! I’ve been following you for a very long time here, so following your curator page is nothing I could object to. I’ve just never really paid any attention to any of the “curators” before. I have no interest.

Here’s my early history

Didn’t launch Steam much in between HL2 and Orange box, which is when many hours were dumped into TF2. Now its a permanent fixture.

Don’t even have to do that. “Launch” it via

The Apple thing is gaining attention pretty much everywhere tech related now, so hopefully this changes. Stuff like this does nothing but hurt their own name so I am not sure what they are trying to accomplish. Hate to say it but I am ready for Tim Cook to move on.

Well thank you very much! I hope I’ve helped you find space games you’ve loved.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/8lt4t9/how_my_tiny_indie_game_became_4_on_the_steam_top/

Trading cards are a bigger deal than I expected.

Aren’t there like, houses they could be building in Russia?

They’re building them out of Steam trading cards!

More evidence for my “Steam trading cards are involved in money laundering” hobby horse. I still don’t know how anyone gets the money out of Steam, though.

Well, this is something.

The icing on that cake?

The developer of Active Shooter is called Revived Games, the publisher Acid. Revived Games’ credits include White Power: Pure Voltage and Dab, Dance & Twerk.

Well now I know what games to request for Tom’s Request Wednesday. :p

“Dab Dance & Twerk” is truly unforgivable.

This event is cute, but it does not reflect how I play games. Usually, I buy a game and play it to completion, unless I really don’t like it.

This concept is foreign to me. :|

Pervert.