STEAM SUMMER SALE 2017, June 22-July 5

I know this isn’t a game but I think I might pull the trigger on this with the entire season for only $10.28. It’s a hell of a lot cheaper than I paid when it was first coming out.

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/2534/Ghost_In_The_Shell_Stand_Alone_Complex_Season_1/

Seeing as how I loved the first and second games of the series, I don’t think the risk is high!

Mad max wasn’t on my list but its in my backlog (thanks Tom!). I think I need to bump it near the top.

OK, Twilight Struggle and Logistical are bought. Now to ponder the others. Still open to advice!

Tried to order 7 games and got a message that it was rejected by my credit card company. Called the CC company and they said it should not be rejected and to call Steam about it. This never happened to me before.

Sure you didn’t enter a number incorrectly or something?

No, I only entered the 3 digit code on the card, everything else is saved from before and worked a month ago.

Be nice Brian. :)

I had that happen to me with Steam enough times that I finally just said screw it and decided to pay with PayPal from then on.

BTW, regarding Sniper Elite 3, I see it’s one of those games with 3 billion different bits of DLC. Any of it worth the expense/bother?

Shadow Warrior 2: $24

Go on … you know you want to!

How did you resolve it, contact Steam?

Steam support at the time was glacial, so I just switched to PayPal and didn’t really try to resolve it, honestly. It wasn’t a problem with the card, and I was entering the information right.

Granath speaks truth. Get Kerbal, it’s a top 10 game all time for me.

Damage so far:

Those are what I really wanted from the sale. After this I plan to be fairly conservative.

Some good games here (I hope), plus I still have to dig into Logistical & StarCrawlers which I got before the sale. Oh, also Monster Slayers but I already played the holy bejesus out of that game.

Here’s my meager little haul of interesting tidbits:

Plus I got this from the IL-2 store:

You and @Gendal are aiming for some all-star cast!

Yaaayyy!

Big fan of Twilight Struggle eh? ;)

Shrank my wishlist by 40%, both by buys and unlisting stuff I decided not to bother with after all.

Now waiting to see if Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds will get a discount.

How is Cossacks 3 overall?