STEAM SUMMER SALE 2017, June 22-July 5

Really like Brigador. And the look of Wolfenstein: The New Order is amazing. Still haven’t gotten to Bayonetta.

Think I am done this time around. Spent about $16.

Bought those two together for a little over $10, which was a nice savings over their individual prices. Check either games’ store page for the World of Decadence package that contains both games at a significant discount.

Kyn is a great deal at $2. A 6 character party tactical RPG with Vikings, what’s not to like?

Tempest was the last of the Endless Legend DLC I still needed. I love Endless Legend, it’s easily one of my favorite strategy games of the past decade.

Crap, no longer available, they must have caught on :(

Love the list. Play Transistor!

I uninstalled Furi. I can’t waste my time like this. The design offends every fiber of my being. With this and The Wonderful 101, I can feel my patience for videogames slipping from my grasp.

I seriously hope they teach this game in school for how not to punish players.

I’m not very patient with “player-punishing games” and I didn’t have issues (yet) with Furi, but OK. Too bad you didn’t like it. :(

Oh, what’s your beef with TW101? PM if you don’t want to spill the beans here. For what it’s worth, I found this post and this post on Platinum’s blog really helpful. It’s a shame those things were detailed, y’know, in the game.

My current haul:
Armello
Skullgirls 2nd Encore DLC

Considering:
Unexplored
Nier: Automata
Transistor
Hyper Light Drifter
…and perhaps a few others.

Unexplored is one of those games I wish I could run in Wine because it’s so cool, I want to play it more!

It’s in the thread.

Regarding the sale, Hyper Light Drifter seems nice so far.

whats the name of the game where its a survival game on a spaceship? it has alot of rng…I think you roll dice even…apparently you die alot…released in the last year…can’t remember the name…you have like 5 characters or somethin…thanks to anyone who remembers it

as far as the sale, I have civ6 deluxe and xcom 2 deluxe in the cart…extremely low expectations for civ6 but I’m reading alot of reviews that say people who didn’t care for 5 really like 6…thats pretty much me…I was bored with 5…never completed a game

xcom2 is a no brainer and the recent vid of the reapers made my jaw drop

Tharsis

you guys rock…thank you !!

Ah, cheers. Must have missed it in Latest.

Buy this, or I shall unfriend you everywhere!

What if I buy it… and never play it?

I deem this acceptable, yet unfathomable.

I am waiting for Unexplored to sell at 50% discount because you can’t possibly expect to pay full price when the guy only has one eye.

$8 is a total steal for this, it’s brilliant and just fun to play even if you never get anywhere. But you will, because did I mention how much fun to play it is?

Forgot in my earlier post that I also picked this up:

For $2.50 you get a nice little lite-RPG with a decent story, attractive graphics, beautiful soundtrack and that classic isometric RPG feel.