STEAM SUMMER SALE 2017, June 22-July 5

Looks good to me. HLD and Ori have been out for long enough that they could show up in a bundle soon, but you’ll definitely get $10 worth of entertainment out of both.

While no sale and not game related, Wallpaper Engine is the spectacular!

I’ve only played Ori and the Blind Forest and I think it is definitely worth it. It’s beautiful, the platforming / combat is pretty good. It has a handful of spots that are challenging to the point of frustrating, but they are worth enduring. IsThereAnyDeal says the historical low is $8.

That’s a lot of indie exploration and action! Sounds fun.

Anyone considering Hollow Knight - there’s a Switch version coming soon, in case you have or are getting one. But I can guarantee it won’t be $10!

I believe that during my high school days we referred to it as “sword fighting”.

@Rock8man, ah yeah, I remember now. I’m surprised that was enough to deter you! Oh well.

My brother had to stop playing Genital Jousting with us. I think it was the sound effects, which are so… squelchy and perfect. The trailer is excellent.

Mount Your Friends always goes down well though. Super tense as the bare bodies mount and get higher and higher. The music is hilarious too.

Shout out to Overcooked and Invisigun Heroes for anyone with multiplayer chums. Overcooked was my game of 2016 (SpeedRunners was in there too), and Invisigun Heroes is shaping up to be my favourite party game of the year. The Steam page features a much shorter trailer at the moment but I think this one explains the concepts and content of the game a lot better. Sorely overlooked unfortunately.

Well typical! “This item is currently unavailable in your region”

Devolver and the developer Free Lives decided not to seek a rating in territories where we understood the game would be refused one. We are sorry that this has meant there are gamers who fancied some penis themed fun cannot.

nGAF has up their hidden gems/ under the radar games thread for 2017, always a few games mentioned that I pick up, that were not on my wishlist.

Wallet threat level RED.

I think I’m done. Thanks for all the great suggestions.

Hahahahahhaha I thought that said Mr. Shitty.

Sorry @lordkosc I haven’t played enough yet to report back. Seems silly that I am buying DLC in this case but I love RTS games. I’ll try to spend some time with it this weekend and post my thoughts soon.

Please do, I’ve had my eye on Cossacks 3 as well. Loved the originals.

Please do, it looks very visually pleasing. I am trying to decide between Cossacks 3 and Ultimate General.

I’m tempted to get Civ VI.

I’d recommenced Endless Legend over Civ VI , if you like a future/sci-fi/fantasty setting.

Side note, I saw this posted on nGAF , and have applied it to my account. I wasn’t even aware you could filter stuff out using tags! It is hidden under account preferences.

THANK YOU

Also, great tag recommendations

I find it interesting to see what titles ARE NOT on sale during these big sales. Often, things are easily explainable, but still interesting none the less (at least to me).

New DLC for Darkest Dungeon not on sale, though DD is $10. Oooh…and I notice latest Steam reviews are trending down to mixed…

Astroneer is still $20

Rimworld still $30

I’m currently pondering Stardew Valley, Kerbal Space Program and Galactic Civ 3 with the new expansion. Ultimate General Civil War looks good but to be honest, I didn’t play its predecessor much.

The Darkest Dungeon DLC was released, like on the 22nd…