STEAM SUMMER SALE 2017, June 22-July 5

Thanks for the tips on them! Will check all four out and see which fits me best.

Rimworld has never been on sale and it’s unlikely it ever will be, at least until it’s ‘finished’ - at which point the price will go up. :)

(according to dev)

It was only $20 Canadian ($15USD), if you backed the kickstarter in 2013. :)

Bargain! I got it from the dev’s website in 2015, for $30 US. It’s worth it. :)

Aw, dammit, I forgot about DOOM. Hmm. Well, I’m sure it’ll go on sale regularly going forward.

Haven’t purchased anything yet. I’ll probably buy the Horizons season pass for Elite Dangerous as it doesn’t go on sale often. Maybe American Truck Simulator too. I’m waiting for the next cycle on the Humble Monthly Bundle before I decide on anything else.

Just noticed Seraph is 80% off, and I recall Tom liking it.

Not really feeling the need to pick anything up this sale. I grabbed Factorio a couple weeks ago, and with Rise of the Necromancer dropping in the next week I should have plenty to do.

Stardew is awesome. Just so very Zen, with so much to do that you only have to do if you want.

I’m such a fucking idiot

Gabe thanks you!

Yay!56

A reload button for reality would be helpful in undoing these purchase decisions!

So the CFO has decided that I can indeed spend $30.00. These are the ones that I’m thinking of. Please tell me what to get.

Diluvion
Wolfenstein: New Order
Brigador
Bayonetta
Depth
UnEpic

Help!

I can’t speak to the others, but I was quite pleasantly surprised by Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Brigador is God damned fantastic, haven’t played the others.

UnEpic is a very lovely game, but with brutal unfairness and difficulty spikes. Also it is one of those games that are very proud of their humour, which is all about pop-culture reference and 4th wall breaking. I didn’t find it too annoying while I am easily annoyed by such effort, but it was not funny to me either.

I am one of those few people who didn’t enjoy playing Brigador, even though it is gorgeous to look at and listen to. The good aspect of it is that you’ll know very quickly if the game is or isn’t for you when you play it.

Edit: Didn’t play any of the others. And I just thought of one of those silly comparisons: UnEpic might be the Dark Castle of Metroidvanias.

No love for Bayonetta?

You know, I was thinking about Brigador, but it’s hard to pull the trigger when it was just in the humble monthly, which I didn’t get, but could have had for less than the sale price of Brigador 😭

Bayonetta is awesome. UnEpic is… meh? You might like it, but I thought it was OK at best.