STEAM Summer Sale 2018

I think I will get Nomad Fleet and Dominions 5. That should get me the 5 dollar discount from PayPal.

It’s about $29 on CDKeys.

why they don’t start this crap in the middle of the night is beyond me…so by the time we wake up, its all ‘populated’…give me a break…the year is 2018…go buy the good computers steam

HOLY SHIT! Atlantic Fleet and Cold Waters are BOTH ON SALE!

Can’t remember either ever being less than full price.

What’s odd to me is that every year as these Steam sales go live, EVERY time, they get hammered on traffic and give glitchy, slow responses.

Like, for 8-10 years running now, every time. And every time, within a few hours, it’s fine.

And every time, gamers are like “Man, what’s up with Steam?!?!?” that first hour after sales go live.

(And every year, I think I probably make this same post. Dammit, triggercut, we know. SHUT UP!)

It’s okay. I don’t know why I am surprised every time the store doesn’t load during my break too, even though it’s been doing this for a decade.

I mean I get being annoyed with performance but since there aren’t flash sales anymore I just pretend the sales actually start in the afternoon.

ding ding ding ding ding finally

It’s only this sense of collapse that provides excitement these days.

Thanks for the heads up. I may get it there depending on how much Steam takes from me

Look like it’s $15 now.

You barely have anything on your wishlist. And what you have is all region locked so someone can’t just send you a game. I’m somehow blaming you for that.

You’re awesome. :)

So this will go thru the weekend…right?

And on through the next two weeks, yep.

Firewatch is $5. I’m thinking it’s going in a monthly bundle sometime soon, anyone have thoughts about whether or not now is a good time to buy? Especially since I get every humble monthly bundle.

I have a very small wish list but I did get a $50 steam gift card for Fathers Day. But the weekend is my only chance of checking out Steam.

Sadly what I really want (Dark Souls 3 DLC) never goes on sale.

Don’t forget “The sales aren’t as good as they used to be” and “Dang I miss flash sales.”

Dude. You’re stealing some of my very favorite cranky rants.

Imma rant about that now.

20% off for Stardew Valley? boo