STEAM Summer Sale 2018

It’s a shame 30$ isn’t one of the amounts you can pick from to add funds to the Steam’s wallet.

I use that, CheapShark and Salenauts.

Anyone remember the name of that game where you make a person sick on purpose? Give them diseases and cure them? It wouldn’t run for me but I’m wondering if it will work now.

Edit: Found it. Bio Inc. Redemption

Rise and Fall only 25%. Stonehearth not on sale at all! I wanted to get that after watching @Jason_McMaster
streams this week.

Will definitely get Cold Waters and Field of Glory II.

So what’s up with the mystery box from the last sale? I tried opening mine and it kept saying this item has been used. Now the box is gone! Did Steam lead me along only to dump me in the end?

Oh yeah, I opened mine, and it gave me a piece of clothing for my alien guy in the game… thing. But it says “This could still be useful…”

spring

Ah, maybe i got something. I was thinking it would be more useful, like discount on a game :(

This sale is even weaker than Steam’s typically weak sales these days.

I am positively staggered it took so long for someone to make this post. I’ve been waiting for it. This must be some sort of record!

I think I should get at least partial credit for making a couple posts earlier whining about the fact I used to get stuff at 75 off.

If your stuff isn’t 75% off, it is because you got bad taste!

I’ll own up to that, I rarely like what I buy.

Ah, but isn’t it about how much you like what you DON’T buy?

As @Left_Empty points out, what good is that if you can’t add 30 bucks of funds to your Steam Wallet? If I want to buy Overload ($29.99) I either have to slap some garbage game that costs 49 cents onto my purchase or buy 50 bucks worth of Steam Wallet funds.

Hold up, hold up. Is this something someone says every time? Potentially me? Because repeated posts in periodic threads like this are like nails on the chalkboard to me. I would hate to do that to someone.

I have constant buyers remorse, I’m fully convinced what I didn’t buy was better than what I did, and that whatever I’m currenlty playing is not as fun as what I’m not.

FOMO is a harsh mistress.

If you don’t own this, its a fantastic add on item. For <$2 :D

It’s not usually you Tim. But someone always says it. I think it was me about 7 years ago.

https://store.steampowered.com/steamaccount/addfunds

This page should let you add $30, unless I’m missing something wrt the Paypal offer.