STEAM Summer Sale 2018

The benefit would be, if they were memorable it’ll take you a couple minutes to re-add them all. If they were forgettable, well, you probably were better off not buying them anyway as you’ll forget them on your backlog, too.

Seriously annoying, though. Hope you find the good ones!

Well that sucks. Is it more the bother of hunting them down in the store again, or actually remembering what they were that’s the problem? If the former, I know the search function on Steam seems to be hit or miss right now. But Google to the rescue if you remember the name of the game, I’ve found. $Name_of_Game on Steam usually takes me right to it on steampowered.com .

Steam needs a recently viewed section so you could at least look at that… like Amazon has.

That sucks though. I put most things I am kind of curious about in my Wish List, and yes I had a game in my cart that was removed before, but it was only one or two of them.

Still salvageable. There is a shopping cart history you can access from Steam.

Go Help → Steam Support → My Account → Data Related to Steam Account → Shopping Cart History.

Oh man, thank you so much, @Strato. Perfect.

Don’t Starve is a really unique and interesting game, solo and coop. They’re still doing seasonality based events with it too (adding mini games and/or content for short periods of time).

This is a great list!

AMAZING. THANK YOU.

I have a free copy of Long Dark if you’d like it!

[quote=“Tman, post:629, topic:135239”]
I think the problem is b/c someone sent me a gift. I’m guessing that is what killed it.[/quote]

It may be the universe signalling to you that you dont need what’s in the cart to clog up your backlog.

wow that is very generous! I’d be willing to give you something in return. I’m tmanpdx on steam

So a friend at Gamers with Jobs gifted me Motorsport Manager, so I had to get the DLC…and some other stuff…

Nice, and concise!
I also recommend playing it, with the exact same reservations @Dissensus expressed.

Coming back to promote Superflight. $2 for a very simple game of just soaring around computer generated blocks in a wind suit. Put some music on in the background and it is very zen.

How is it that there’s a DLC for Total War:Warhammer in my library when I’ve never bought the game?

BTW that trick of telling Steam to stop showing sexually themed material seems to have cut the anime quotient in my featured items/discovery queues to zero. Either that or removing anime and visual novel, then adding them back in did it.

Free game with a cat and stealth!

Welp that didn’t turn out to be true, I bought a few more games.

giphy

Round 2 results (purchases), I blame you all.

Lightform
Deep Rock Galactic
The Floor is Jelly
Everspace Ultimate Edition
Kingdoms and Castles
Superflight

So Another $50 , my overall total a bit over $100 spent.

That really is it, I am ignoring all future suggestions until the winter sale! :)

I found out the reason Steam keeps recommending me anime nudie visual novel is because of me playing Bayonetta.

Oh.

I guess that makes a weird kind of sense.

Yeah, the sexy glasses, probably…