STEAM Summer Sale 2018

Hey, you just sold me an UnReal World card, thanks :D

Cool. I earned 43 cents total from about 40 sales!

June 25th in 2019 apparently…

I like these old traditions. It’s like Thanksgiving.

Also in keeping with the summer sale tradition, I’ve only played half the games I bought from the previous sale!

I was so successful in last year’s sale, I don’t know if there’s anything I want from this year’s sale!

Yeah, there is very little I am interested in each year. Mostly it might be a deeply discounted game on my wishlist, or the super rare, unknown game that everyone on the forum starts talking about. Currently, all the games I am really interested in have not been released yet, or were total duds, like Rage 2.

I don’t think Rage 2 is a dud… Everyone says it has great combat in a kind of pointless world.

Not to get into a discussion about it, but I thought the big complaint is that while the gun play is really good, that while the game is technically an open world, that there is very little content to be had and it is effectively a linear trail that you follow. The general consensus seemed to be, wait for the GOTY edition and hopefully the DLC will fill in the missing content. Also the steam reviews seem to be pretty bad.