STEAM - Summer Sale 2019

Just buy it now. It’s my GotY (I played it late) and I want to spread the word. :D

5d103090db280148176202

I will look at my wish list and be very circumspect. Perhaps even discerning. And grab what I can cheap!

The things i really want (battletech season pass, three kingdoms and steel division2) arent likely to go on sale right away.

Check this out for a good deal on the BT season pass: https://www.paradoxplaza.com/battletech/BTBT01GSK-MASTER.html

Buy the ‘BATTLETECH - Mercenary Collection’ a few scrolls down. It integrates into your Steam copy cleanly and is much cheaper than the season pass.

Steam is down on the web!

:D

Yeah, it’s always really flaky at the start of a new sale.

It’s the best part of the sale! Everything is broken for like 4-5 hours.

Captured image from outside the Steam server farm:

Certainly the anticipation is often better than the actual deals.

gg seem to have good info.

And the dev backend doesn’t work either! On a day where I wanted to release my new game to take advantage of the sale traffic. Delightful!

And we’re off!

amateur hour

Appropriate, given the motor racing theme.

Can’t even get that to load!

GG deals has a page up to help filter deals:

It’s now loading pages about one third of the time for me.

Mentioning which, Return of the Obra Dinn is currently listed at 10% off. Not that that means much this far in to a sale.

It tried to load, then 502 again!

yes

What race team are people joining?

• Hare
  • Pig
  • Cockatiel
  • Tortoise
  • Corgi

0 voters

*fixed poll to show who voted for what, so the first person who voted for Corgi needs to re-vote!

One item on my wish list is 75% off so that is nice. Don’t know if it has been lower. But I hear that some people say it is better than Pathway so I will play this instead.

Ok so… this is NSFW … also don’t click it if you haven’t seen the ending of the 2nd John Wick film, also … its violent and very bloody.
I enjoy the yearly fan made sale videos. :)