Steam Summer Sale 2020

Makes perfect sense! It will be well worth the wait, I am certain, and just more fun , the longer we wait!

Is wildermyth worth it, at this moment in EA? I’d say something like Hades is a good example of an EA product thats worth it in its current state, for reference.

On sale, I’d say so. I think I got it for 35-50% off, but could be wrong. It’s currently 20% and just above what I would consider ‘throw away’ price range. But it’s got good bones and enough muscle to warrant playing now. Unless you want to just power thru making it your primary game for a couple of weeks. In that case, I’d say there is not enough there. But again, the price isn’t too high regardless of your playstyle.

There is a lot of game there already - I enjoyed it immensely. But there is still quite a few systems that aren’t fully developed, or even there yet, so it kinda depends on how you feel about games not baked yet :-)

I bought it, but try to avoid playing it!

I’m not the type to milk a game a for all its worth. So based on that I think I can go ahead and get it >:) Thanks!

I need to search tonight for a game or DLC that is on sale for around $1 as I have $29.06 worth of stuff in my cart. =)

The much discussed upthread Tametsi is $0.98

So is Bloons TD 6 ($0.99)

Tavern Guardians is $1.19, if you are in the market for a challenging match-3 rpg with a short campaign. Ignore the review score. It’s good.

I purchased Forge Quest for .99 cents, if you would prefer an ARPG.

I spent about that much on Forge Quest, and didn’t refund it, but it sure wasn’t worth time I spent on it. I found the combat to be really janky and unsatisfying. Gave up after the leaving the prologue and starting the real game.

Thanks for calling this out in an earlier post. I’m a sucker for tactical match-3s, and this one is a fun diversion. The signature innovation of physical enemies on the board, plus boss battles, makes up for the sameyness of the character classes and the item upgrades. Worth the 10 or so hours to play through the campaign.

I haven’t tried it just yet, but the reviews looked good enough to get me over the 30 dollar hurdle.

No problem. Glad you liked it. As you said, it’s a fun diversion. Nothing life-changing, but well worth the asking price.

This game was kicking my ass the first few times I played it until I got how the match 3 combat works, then I got better at it and now its only kicking my ass 3 out of 5 times.

So… you probably don’t want to hear that I had no losses in the campaign…

I’d play the paladin, but I haven’t played the others.

The key is to treat both wall and health as expendable resources (and mana, ofc). Remember that blocking hits with the wall restores mana. And each class has a passive that activates when you use your wall.

Thanks guys! Tavern Guardians it is! I like Forge Quest too, but figure that’s more likely to end up in a bundle soon, and I’m more likely to play a casual time killer like Tavern Guardians sooner than an open-ended ARPG.

So my haul is now:

• The two Endless Legend DLC I was missing (Symbiosis and Inferno)
  • The Pathfinder : Kingmaker Season Pass (I own none of the DLC)
  • ATOM RPG (so many people have recommended this, and I’ll likely make it my next game played this summer)
  • Tavern Guardians (puts me over the $30 hump and looks fun)

All for $25.25 after $5 discount. Combined with the amazing haul from this month’s Humble Choice Bundle I think I’ve had a pretty good July thus far!

I am considering this 3rd round and final blitz of spending glory before the sale ends, what say you qt3ers?

Can’t go wrong with QT3 darling Sid Meier’s Starships (it is pretty enjoyable, especially for the price).

I’m thinking of picking up the BattleTech DLCs. I liked the base game, but never got around to them. Are all of them worth it, or am I better off picking and choosing? I’m mostly interested in the Flashpoint one, but figure getting the others couldn’t hurt (or could it?).

Steam says I played Periodic Deliveries for 93 minutes. I enjoyed those 93 minutes and I have no desire to ever play it again. So, you decide if that’s worth $3 :)

Mooncrash is incredible. If you keep one…