Steam Summer Sale 2022 and Autumn too!

You have chosen…wisely…

I was kindly gifted:
Gordian Quest
Solasta
Old World

and I picked up:
Golf Club Wasteland
SNKRX (which is completely brilliant, best $3 I’ve spend in a long time)

On the whole I’m very pleased, now I just need to find some time to play them.

I was going to buy Urtuk, then realized the sale was over. Maybe I will buy it anyway. Or play Battle Brothers. In the mood for a tactics game.

I guess yurtuk your time shopping.

I did indeed. I should have sworn an Iron Oath with my Battle Brothers to rush Into the Breach.

Knocking people into pits and watching them explode is a joy only Urtuk can give you!

Where is my like button!?!

I’m pretty excited, as I will probably buy a lot of games.

[Wait, are you saying it’s not summer?]

Man, these things start earlier and earlier every year!

Are you in Australia? I suppose it would have said “G’Day espressojim!” if you were.

I threw death stranding on the barbie!

“50%? That’s not a sale mate. 75%? Now that’s a sale!”

I have recently bought two games (Outer Worlds and New World) on sale. But……

I am considering Red Dead Redemption 2 and Sniper 5. I think the latter will drop again by Xmas, but maybe not.

New games hitting the backlog (CSD3 was free for some reason):

I see you’ve played Steamy Saley before

In case it appears that the Steam nominations is playing whack a mole with you, you can only nominate each game once. Trying to nominate again will cancel out the previous one.

Which, in my opinion, is dumb so I bailed out.

I do it for the badges!

I don’t remember seeing games campaigning for nominations before. This year a bunch of games I follow have all posted something about asking for nominations in their news feeds.

Oh they do it every sale.

So, I’m new to this whole Steam Sale thing- I abandoned PC gaming well over a decade ago, and was recently lured back with a Deck. I have questions.

I have a short wishlist of games- less than 10, I think. They’re all on sale at this point. But from the talk, it seems like the might get discounted further? Is there any reason to not just buy them now, rather than next Monday?