Steam Summer Sale 2022 and Autumn too!

Indeed: if I look around, I’d probably be able to find all three games cheaper, at any time. And I didn’t. So the discount needs to be a lot better for me to pull the trigger now.

Not that I really mind though: plenty of games still to play and not a lot of time to play them, so I can wait for another sale!

I stopped going to Wargamer.com because of this. Lame.

Picked up Half Life: Alyx. That may be it for me, not really looking for anything else at the moment.

Assumedly you have a VR headset, so how in the world did you not already own Alyx? Did you just get VR recently?

Bought a Quest 2 headset earlier this year, so fairly recently. I was just waiting for the game to go on sale.

So, figure this would be a good time to get Guardians of the Galaxy, since I’ve heard good things about it and it’s 50% off. Is it also worth it to bundle with The Avengers (also 50% off, or 58% if I get both w/ the extra content)? What say you.

Yay, another blob of games on deep discount.

My small haul so far:

Skywalker Saga I’m planning on playing almost exclusively on Steam Deck. Tiny Tina - finally another co-op game for my crew. Some people are getting bored of Deep Rock Galactic.

I just got this!

I just bought Save 70% on The Sinking City - Necronomicon Edition on Steam

after watching The Video Game Developers Resisting Russia's Invasion - YouTube

Purchased this. Prettier graphics but the path finding is still awful, if they improved it at all. Oddly, by taping the space bar you can revert back to the original graphics. I played RA 2 so RA is new to me.

Historical low. Me and Tanya say, “Chaching!”

My new toys:

American Truck: Utah
Cupid Nonogram
Ember
Euro Truck: Black Sea
Khimera Puzzle Island
No Parachute
Suits Absolute Power
Super Squidlit

All deck stuff :)

Good choice, @jpinard! I loved it!

I purchased Kings Arthurs Knight Tale and Captain of Industry (which isnt on sale and in EA but wanted to try it anyway).

Contemplating on Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga

I’ve picked up:

Sagrada
Blood Card 2
Gordian Quest
Gloomhaven

So far I have picked up:

Diddly-Squat

However, I do have a few things sitting in my cart. I put some in the cart, took some out, hovered the cursor over the Purchase button, and then decided to have a beer to ponder my options. The beer was good.

Is that early access?

I keep staring at the 900 games in my wishlist and indecision kicks in. So I too have bought Diddly-Squat
so far. :D

Same here. The only bad thing about Game Pass is that it ruined Steam Sales. I used to love them.

It’s another one of those open world, survival crafting games I think.