Steam Trading Cards

Friend invite sent. Will send the trade once accepted.

Well, this is weird. I am one card short to get the (I guess) second level winter sale badge. So, I either need yet another #7 card, or I just want to get rid of what I’m carrying. So, I’ll offer my extra #6 and 2 extra #10s and if I don’t get a taker then the rest are up for grabs as far as I’m concerned.

I need a #7 and #9 for my level 2. I have multiples of 1-4 left to trade.

Got a nice drop after buying a gift for my brother today and was able to get my badge done. So I’ve got and extra 5 (x2), 6, 8, 9 (x2). I mentioned trades to a few people in this thread, and I’ll still make those to help out if I can.

If anyone has Universe Sandbox cards, I need Mercury and Venus to complete that one, so I’d be willing to trade globes for that as well.

I have SG #2, and two of SG #6, to trade. Looking for cards from games, specifically:

Reus: I need the Ocean Giant, Swamp Giant, Desert Ambassador, and Swamp Ambassador.
Eador: Dryad, Lizardman, Minotaur, Thief

Message me here or on Steam to trade: ineffablebob both places.

Are the badges from this past summer still earnable provided I can find them for trade / sale? Four short.

They should be - I crafted one during the winter sale.

Awesome, thanks – I’ll keep my eye out for the remaining cards.

What are you missing? I was three short but I have some extras (almost certainly not ones you’d need).

I have a #7 left over if anyone needs it. I’m done, don’t need anything in return.

6, 7, 9, and 10.

Last call for any extras anyone may want–reply with your ID:

I have one 1, three 2, three 4, one 5, one 6, one 8, one 10.

Make sure you’re online tonight/now so we can process the trade.

Nope, can’t help. I have an extra 3 and two extra 8s. I need 1, 6, and 9, so I’m pretty close to being in the same boat as you.

Sorry I missed this. I managed to get a #4 and #9 from my friends list and craft the badge. Glad you were able to make the trade!

That’s cool – thanks for looking. =)

I need a snow globe #9 … 12 hours left!

I have spare #1, #2, #3 & #4.

edit: Thanks to Razgon and charmtrap, I’m all good. :)

Profanicus, any chance I can get a #2 off you. It’s the last one I need for the badge?

Sure, no problem. Add me to Steam (profanicus) and I’ll set up the trade, though the inventory has been playing up all day.

Thanks. Friend invite sent. Yeah, steam’s been dodgy for the last few hours.

Big thanks to Profanicus for helping me craft my badge with Steam being wonky.

I have a #1, #6.

Need 2, 4, 5, 7, 10

Steam: islanddog