Steam Trading Cards

I only have 15 games where I am eligible for drops, and 23 where I still have cards to farm. I suppose I should farm some more games to increase the spread of eligible games. I am very curious as to how drops are calculated. The FAQ says drops are granted as people in the community craft badges. But after that how is it determined if you get one? Does the creation of a “drop” mean that everyone on Steam has B(X) chance of receiving a booster where B = the base chance and X = the percentage boost granted by their level? Or is the “drop” booster assigned to a specific game, then only those people eligible for that games drops are even considered in the calculations?

Ll 10, have 30 something games where I am elligeble for a booster pack, but I have never gotten a single one.

Missing a BM Katyusha tank card from Company of Heroes 2, and a few Terraria cards. I got some Fallen Enchantress - Legendary Heroes cards for trade.

Please add me: anthonyty

if we can trade. Thanks.

So looking in my inventory, I’ve gotten 8 booster packs since the summer sale (haven’t used any), I’m mid-teens in level. Currently eligible for 34 games, though definitely fewer for much of that stretch.

I have extra Juno and Iver cards from Banner Saga. Trading them for other Banner Saga cards. Thanks

SUMMER SALE CARD TRADING TIME

I have an extra #7 and #9
I need #1, #2, #3, #4 and #8.

Let’s trade 1 for 1 and complete our Summer Sale Badges. I am SlainteMhath on Steam.

I can trade a #4 if you still need, either #7 or #9 works. DaddyMDon Steam.

Sweet. Friend request accepted and trade offer sent. Steam trading is wonking out a bit right now, so it actually created two of the exact same offers. I cancelled one to avoid confusion, so if you see two offers from me, you need only accept one. Thanks!

Hopefully it worked. You were right, definitely wonking out. No problem.

I have two extra #2 and an extra #7. I am in need of a #6, #8, and #10. I’m BigWeather on Steam.

I now need #1 and #8.

I have a #3, #7 and two #5 cards I can trade.

I am SlainteMhath on Steam.

I have a bunch of extra #6s for trade. I need #1, but will entertain all offers.

I’m Sandpuppy on Steam.

I’ve got an extra number 9 card to trade. Need 2, 4-7, and 10.

I’ve got two #2s to trade. Need 1, 4, and 7.

I’m Starshadow on Steam.

EDIT: Currently I have: 3, 4, 5, 8, and 8 for trade that I could swap with something else should anyone need 'em.

I’m inVurt on Steam.

Sent friend request. Need #2 have an extra #4.

I also have an extra 1 & 5. Need a 6.

Me be: lokiju

Damn, I literally just sold mine right before I saw this thread. I’ve gotten 3 so far. Before I sell any extras I’ll be sure to check here first.

I currently have extra an #1 and I’m looking for an #8.

shangius on Steam.

I need #1, #4, #7, #9.

Have extras of :
#5x1
#8x3
#10x1

Yukitaro on Steam.

Have:
#6 (1)
#8 (2)

Seeking:
#2 (1)