Steam Trading Cards

Edit: I need 5, 8
I have dups of 1,4

Here’s my profile

Mind if I interrupt with a non-SA request? :)

I have a spare MUG card for Game DEV Tycoon. I’m looking for a card from the same set other than the POSTER.

Also I have a double of GIANT BUG for Pixel Junk Monsters, that I’m looking to trade for either SPIDER, BAT, CRAB, ROCK GIANT, EARTH TOWER and SNAIL BEAST.

Thanks in advance.

** Double Post **

Sorry. Browser lag. :(

Thanks ConVurt!

I’m one card away from a second badge now. I need #9. I have dupes of #1 and #6 to offer in trade.

Anybody need a 1? Have an extra 2, 6, 7, or 8?

Send me a trade.

I have a couple of spare 9s… I don’t need 1 or 6, so I don’t care which one you trade me. I’m still missing a 7…

Removed, see next page for update.

Sent Wade42 a Steam message, but my current status is:

Have #1 & #7
Need #2 #9 #10

If you don’t hear from Wade, I’ll give you a 9 for your 7: trade.

He seems to have gone AWOL. I can’t offer the trade, because Steam doesn’t recognize the tablet I have been using to access the website for the past year. Hit me up… I am on now!

Crap. The Steam site is giving me the “you have logged in from a different machine” nonsense and blocked me for 7 days. I don’t think this will apply to the client, so I’ll try when I get home this evening. No worries if you get another taker in the meantime.

I’m in need of a #1 and #2, and I have extras of #5, #6, #8, and #9. Bring on those trade offers! My profile.

I have a #1, and need a #5.

Bah, beat me to it Justin. I still need a #7, and a #10. I now have all the 8’s (4 to be exact) an extra 5 and an extra 9.

To trade me, if anyone is interested, click here.

And if you simply just need another 8 or 5 or 9 feel free to offer up a trade for any one of your extras. I’ll help you out. Why not, I’ll just sell them once I craft my badge anyhow.

EDIT: Island Dog if you need a 5, feel free to offer the trade since ineffablebob is unable to do so. I’ll help you out.

Gah, sorry guys, I went to initiate a trade with Island Dog and it gave me the “no trades for 7 days” crap because I have a new Steam install (re-installed Windows on a new SSD a few days back). So no trades for me this week.

Seems like trading is all messed up with this “logging in from a new machine” BS.

Anyways, I’m here and online, and still Have #1 & #7, Need #2, #9, & #10.

Gladguy friend invite sent. I’ll trade you a #9 for a #7 as soon as you accept.

See below

Yep, I signed back on a bit late… Glad you got the card you were looking for.
I’m working on badge #2 now; so I’m not heartbroken I missed the trade. I have an extra 5 if someone needs one.

fdsaion: I just sent you a trade offer.

I need a #9 to complete a second badge.

I have extras of #1, #2,#5, #6, #7 and #8 if anyone needs one of those.