Steam Trading Cards

Below

Thanks, fdsaion! (updated post)

fdasion offer sent, and thank you!

Just got my last #7 so I’m basically done crafting badges. Anyone who wants to do a one-for-one trade of any of their summer cards for any of the below cards I have is welcome to track me down and ask.

Have:
#2 (1)
#6 (2)
#8 (2)
#9 (1)

My profile.

Current:

Have: 9, 9
Need: 3, 5

The voting sure does like giving me extras of cards I already have extras of!

I think I worked around my trading difficulties by firing up an old Steam install on my Mac. Haven’t used it in months, but it seems to allow me to trade.

Steam name ineffablebob, profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sfranklin1717/

All I need is a #1. Have: 4, 5, 6, 8, 9

If I can get that #1, be happy to help people fill in their sets with my other extras. No way I’m going to bother with a second set.

Ok, let’s try a 3-way deal here:

ineffablebob, I’ll trade you a #1 for a #4, then flip that #4 to Dan_TheMan/Barrain for a #10. That’ll complete my badge.

Friend invites sent to both of you.

Outstanding, that’s my badge done…thanks, Gladguy! If anyone needs anything I have to finish a badge (currently 5/6/8/9), hit me up on Steam chat.

can someone trade me some cards for the summer sale so’s I can get ma badge?

I am missing 6 7 and 9

steam name: “bobafart”

i can give u card 2, 3, 5, 8

thanks… I am new to this who trading thing… so please help me out if I am doing somethign wrong

Still looking for a #1, check out my inventory and let me know if you want anything.

I put a bunch of cards on the market for ppl to buy

How do I tAke them off the market to gta them back?

Community > Market will give you a list of everything you have up for sale. You can remove them directly from the list.

I have 5, 6, 10.

Need 1, 2, 3.

Steam name is same as here.

Sorry, everyone - stepped away for a bit. Let me know if anyone needs my cards or has any I can use:
(updated search)

Dan I have an extra #3 if you still need it.

I also have an extra #6 if anyone is looking for that.

I need:

Thanks,
Todd

Steam profile: AntediluvianArk

Dan, I couldn’t make a trade offer with you because your inventory privacy is set to private.

Looks like all I need now is a 10. If anyone has a spare 10, I’ve got spare 4, 5, and 6s:

http://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=10264618&token=LAbP14Zo

I’ve got a spare, but unfortunately it doesn’t look like we have a match at the moment. However, if this all wraps up and I still have a spare, I’ll throw it your way if needed (free).

I ended up getting a trade done earlier, so all I’ve got left now is a spare #9, if anyone’s got a #3 they can give me for it. Steam name is WarpRattler, as always.

Name is “Bobafart”

I have:
#1 (2)
#2 (4)
#3 (2)
#5 (6)
#8 (2)

I need 7 only

please help

thanks

I tried to trade earlier for the first time, but it gave me some sort of error. It just said I couldn’t trade with that person. Is this a known bug or something?