Steam Trading Thread

Can you actually give away Steam games in your library now, or did Wumpus just have unused gifts for all those titles? I’ve got plenty of games, I’ll never look at again that I’d be happy to give away if someone wanted them.

Unused gifts, extra copies or games bought specifically for trading only. Anything you buy for your own account is stuck there (at least for the foreseeable future).

Wumpus is the man!

Thanks for the Serious Sam loving!

I still have the Oddbox (tciecka never responded to my steam friend request) and Tidalis. I also have a copy of Plants Vs Zombies. First PM gets it.

One funny consequence of Steam game trading is that if you poke around the forums, you can usually find pretty good deals (ie. People trading $60 games for $50 games, still somewhat discounted games from past sales that they’ve stockpiled, etc.) People seem especially eager to get rid of Rage.

Received with gratitude!

If anyone actually uses crates in TF2, you can have all 12 or so of mine.

Edit: I hate doing it in game, so if someone wants to trade me an item, PM me. http://www.tf2items.com/id/badneighbor

Anyone want a Steam key for Sanctum that I got from Indie Royale? I already have the game and I think it really sucks. Want?

You’re a born salesman, Daniel. Anyone ever tell you that?

I bought it in a pack of four games for $2.00. You could say that I paid as much as fifty cents for it, and I am literally giving it away!

Thank you very much, notatiger!

For this to really take off every game needs a 4 pack option…

I will also happily give away my Sanctum key from Indie Royale, since I similarly already own it on Steam and think it sucks. PM me if interested.

I bought this pack in just $1.50.I purchased this pack in the reason able price and this is really a cheap deal.

I can offer a spare steam code for the Humble Indie Bundle #2 if anyone wants it. It was added as a bonus to bundle #3 but I’d already bought it. That’s Braid, Machinarium, Osmos and Revenge of the Titans.

I don’t have any games to offer, but I have a few random TF2 promo hats left that I have been unable to tradeoff. If anyone wants them though, they are free for the taking.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kurina/inventory/

You should be able to get a $10 game for those items without much trouble.

I wish. I also have a couple of pre-order hats and assorted guns that I’d love to trade for Shogun 2 (currently at around 25€ or so) and people want to trade them for 40-50€ games that I actually don’t want, madness I tell you!

Edit: oh, if someone wants them drop me a line, I’ve given up on trying to trade them.

It’s a fool’s errand, I imagine, but – I bought Duke Nukem Forever on sale for about $8 and I’ll be damned if I can remember why I thought that was a good idea. If anyone is curious enough to trade something, I will entertain your offer. Just to maybe sweeten the deal, I’ll throw in A.R.E.S. which I just got in a bundle offer (I already have a copy). PM me if you’re interested.

Goodness I’ve tried, but no luck. Even made a post just asking for a best offer, willing to take less, but no response. This was on the Steam boards though, maybe I need to try one of the other random forums. I’m really not up to speed on all this to be honest, just getting rid of what I have since I haven’t touched the game in ages.