Steam Trading Thread

Anyone have a copy of Gary’s Mod they are willing to trade off? Looking for one for my bud’s son cheap. He’s big into Minecraft and wants to try GM

Kadath, are you still looking for a copy of Gary’s Mod?

Here’s the looong list of the Steam keys I have:

AfterFall Insanity - Extended Edition
Bang Bang Racing
Bermuda (Desura key)
Bionic Dues
BIT.TRIP Presents… Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
BlazeRush
The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition
Bridge Constructor
Call of Juarez
Castle
Chaos Domain
Darkout
Dementium II HD
Deponia Trilogy
Down To One
Etherlords II
Fist of Jesus
Gone Home
Gun Monkeys
Haegemonia: Legions of Iron
Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage
Heli Heroes
Heroes of Annihilated Empires
HOARD
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
The Joylancer
Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World
Kingdom Rush
The Last Remnant
Lovely Planet
nail’d
Ninja Guy
Outland - Special Edition
POSTAL
Primal Fears
Q.U.B.E. Director’s Cut
Racer 8
Ravensword: Shadowlands
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
Runespell: Overture
Shattered Heaven
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Skullgirls
Skyward Collapse
Strike Suit Zero
Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection
Surgeon Simulator 2013
Syder Arcade
Tales Of Maj’Eyal
Tidalis
Tomb Raider I-II-III
Toki Tori 2+ (x2)
Tribloos 2
Triple Town
Vintage Year
Volt
Voyage: Journey to the Moon
Xotic Complete (inc. 3 DLC)
Year Walk

Anyone interested in anything?

I’ve got The Division for UPlay not Steam. Will trade for a triple A game on steam if anyone has something interesting.

I have steam keys for:

Rust
Alien: Isolation
Chaos Reborn
The Masterplan
Titan Souls

and some more less interesting stuff. Note these are keys not inventory items, so that’s why I am asking Qt3 users who would have a little bit of trust in me and not going on random places on the interweb. Let me know if you want to try and trade.

I have 2 steam gift copies of Torchlight II, and 2 of Shellshock live. Interested in anything really, if you want to trade something let me know what you got!

I have a steam gift key for Offworld Trading Company, which currently sells for $30. I’d like to trade for Forced Showdown, Subterrain, Neon Chrome, Prison Architect, Star Ruler 2, Twilight Struggle, or maybe something else. Yup, I’ve been watching the Qt3 Youtube channel.

PM or reply if you’re interested and have at least 50 posts. We’ll work something out.

I have a Steam key for Might and Magic Heroes VII Deluxe I’d like to trade for a recent or to-be-released title. Titles that interest me are:

Battleborn
DARK SOULS II: Scholar of the First Sin
DARK SOULS III
Total War: WARHAMMER
Fallout 4
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I’m open to other offers, as well. Shoot me a PM and we’ll discuss!

A Steam key for sure? Not Uplay? Did it come with a new GPU or something? I mean the game is not even out yet. And it’s for a Deluxe version too? Hmmmm?!?

Heroes VII has been out for over half a year now.

Oh, so it’s this one. Funny that Steam only shows this when searching explicitly for; Might and Magic Heroes VII. By [I]shows[/I], I mean in the pop-up (down) section. The origin of the key is still intriguing as it should be Uplay only for keys, and Steam if gift.

It’s a Steam key I received directly from the devs for helping them with their bug reporting process. I already own the non-Deluxe version on Uplay, so I’m only missing out on a couple in-game goodies and a free copy of Heroes of Might & Magic III - HD Edition by trading this key for a game I don’t already own.

I have a steam gift copy for Braid and wondering if there’s anyone who wanted to trade it for Spaz 1.

Given the current Steam sale, I’d like to trade my Steam key for Might and Magic Heroes VII Deluxe (which includes an exclusive hero, a scenario map, the full digital soundtrack and Heroes® III - HD Edition) (currently priced at $24.99) for a Steam gift copy of SteamWorld Heist (currently priced at $14.99). So you’d be receiving the Deluxe edition for the price of the non-Deluxe edition. Again, my key is for the Steam version, not the Uplay version.

EDIT: Claimed!

Anyone have a spare Steam key for Toy Odyssey from the Yogcast Jingle Jam on Humble Bundle?

I have a bunch of stuff I could trade it for:

Looking to trade my spare keys of RYSE and Steamworld Heist from the most recent humble bundle.

Was hoping someone would want both, and trade me for this Sins DLC:

Traded to @Mysterio , thanks!

I’ve got a code from the latest nVidia promo good for either For Honor or Ghost Recon Wildlands which has a few restrictions:

• Must be activated in GeForce Experience
  • Requires that you’re running a GTX 1070 or 1080
  • uPlay key

If anyone is interested I’d like to trade for a copy of Atelier Sophie.

e: Trade complete

I was lucky to get in on the price error yesterday for Endless Space 2 Digital Deluxe, so I grabbed an extra copy.

Would anyone be willing to trade for it? Looking for $20 steam bucks , or another game around that price that I want. :p

I saw you advertising for O2 Not Included. Is there anything else you might take for it? What was the price error?

The price was just under $10, which was about as much as I was willing to pay for it myself. Only problem was that I was too indecisive and missed out by a minute.