Steam Trading Thread

I’ve got The Division for UPlay not Steam. Will trade for a triple A game on steam if anyone has something interesting.

I have steam keys for:

Rust
Alien: Isolation
Chaos Reborn
The Masterplan
Titan Souls

and some more less interesting stuff. Note these are keys not inventory items, so that’s why I am asking Qt3 users who would have a little bit of trust in me and not going on random places on the interweb. Let me know if you want to try and trade.

I have 2 steam gift copies of Torchlight II, and 2 of Shellshock live. Interested in anything really, if you want to trade something let me know what you got!

I have a steam gift key for Offworld Trading Company, which currently sells for $30. I’d like to trade for Forced Showdown, Subterrain, Neon Chrome, Prison Architect, Star Ruler 2, Twilight Struggle, or maybe something else. Yup, I’ve been watching the Qt3 Youtube channel.

PM or reply if you’re interested and have at least 50 posts. We’ll work something out.

I have a Steam key for Might and Magic Heroes VII Deluxe I’d like to trade for a recent or to-be-released title. Titles that interest me are:

Battleborn
DARK SOULS II: Scholar of the First Sin
DARK SOULS III
Total War: WARHAMMER
Fallout 4
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I’m open to other offers, as well. Shoot me a PM and we’ll discuss!

A Steam key for sure? Not Uplay? Did it come with a new GPU or something? I mean the game is not even out yet. And it’s for a Deluxe version too? Hmmmm?!?

Heroes VII has been out for over half a year now.

Oh, so it’s this one. Funny that Steam only shows this when searching explicitly for; Might and Magic Heroes VII. By shows, I mean in the pop-up (down) section. The origin of the key is still intriguing as it should be Uplay only for keys, and Steam if gift.

It’s a Steam key I received directly from the devs for helping them with their bug reporting process. I already own the non-Deluxe version on Uplay, so I’m only missing out on a couple in-game goodies and a free copy of Heroes of Might & Magic III - HD Edition by trading this key for a game I don’t already own.

I have a steam gift copy for Braid and wondering if there’s anyone who wanted to trade it for Spaz 1.

Given the current Steam sale, I’d like to trade my Steam key for Might and Magic Heroes VII Deluxe (which includes an exclusive hero, a scenario map, the full digital soundtrack and Heroes® III - HD Edition) (currently priced at $24.99) for a Steam gift copy of SteamWorld Heist (currently priced at $14.99). So you’d be receiving the Deluxe edition for the price of the non-Deluxe edition. Again, my key is for the Steam version, not the Uplay version.

EDIT: Claimed!

Looking to trade my spare keys of RYSE and Steamworld Heist from the most recent humble bundle.

Was hoping someone would want both, and trade me for this Sins DLC:

Traded to @Mysterio , thanks!

I’ve got a code from the latest nVidia promo good for either For Honor or Ghost Recon Wildlands which has a few restrictions:

• Must be activated in GeForce Experience
  • Requires that you’re running a GTX 1070 or 1080
  • uPlay key

If anyone is interested I’d like to trade for a copy of Atelier Sophie.

e: Trade complete

I was lucky to get in on the price error yesterday for Endless Space 2 Digital Deluxe, so I grabbed an extra copy.

Would anyone be willing to trade for it? Looking for $20 steam bucks , or another game around that price that I want. :p

I saw you advertising for O2 Not Included. Is there anything else you might take for it? What was the price error?

The price was just under $10, which was about as much as I was willing to pay for it myself. Only problem was that I was too indecisive and missed out by a minute.

Correct it was $10 and I posted my trade offer above and waited 4 days to get Oxygen not included figuring someone would trade for it. Nope. So earlier today I go buy Oxygen Not Included, edit my sales post here and steam community announcement. A few hours pass, I get 2 people asking me if the trade is still being offered. shakes tiny fist

Looking to trade my spare copy of Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation humble bundle code for this 99 cent soundtrack:

**Offer is rescinded ***

Not much interest in the trading thread it seems… :p

Pillars of Eternity steam key from the new humble monthly, would like to trade it for :

http://store.steampowered.com/app/425210

Also have NBA 2K17 steam key from the new humble monthly, would like to trade it for :

http://store.steampowered.com/app/457600

Both gone.

Lets see if any interest in these trades:

I have War for the Overworld (humble friend key)
I want
http://store.steampowered.com/app/337040

GONE

I have Offworld Trading Company (humble friend key)
I want
http://store.steampowered.com/app/457600

**Offer is rescinded ***