Steam wishlist display issue

I am having a weird issue with my wishlist display in the Steam client. The information is compressed into an area 2.25 inches wide (just under 6cms) at its widest. Scrolling down is problematic as not all games are displayed. It’s pretty unusable.

All other Steam pages I have tried display correctly and I am not having display issues with other programmes.

I have restarted Steam numerous times, my laptop and this morning deleted & reinstalled Steam.

I did install some new drivers for my video card days ago, but this has only happened in the last 24 hours and as I say everything else seems to be ok. An (albeit brief) google search didn’t really turn anything up.

Any ideas? TIA

Are you using the Steam BETA?

TBH I didn’t know that was a thing…where do I look?

Under settings it says ‘not participating’ so I guess not

Same problem using the Beta.

the Steam community server is pretty much down right now, which leads to all sort of issues, especially if it happens while you are logged in. Ie, don’t worry!

Yes I had been having some connection issues also.

I went and deleted the cache under settings/web browser (which was the suggested fix for that) & also the cookies at the same location and immediately the wishlist works properly again.

Thanks Left_Empty & lordkosc.

Piling on…is there a way to sort your list of game by things like when you purchased them, purchase price or community ratings.

I really need to clean my wishlist out. I think I own a lot of these games on other platforms now, and others I found out weren’t going to be my cup of tea after all.

I keep losing my Steam wishlist in the client. Task manager is showing what appears to be stuck Steam processes:

These background processes clear out when I exit Steam via the system tray icon, which gives me back my wishlist. I’ve had this happen a few times now. Maybe it’s related to Steam VR. Thought I’d share in case anyone is having the same issue.

I’ve been having the same issue for a while now. I don’t use Steam VR.