Steven Soderbergh’s No Sudden Move

I thought they realized they could get more, but only after they’d already invited the Studebaker guy. So they end up going for a meeting with Damon instead (at the same place, which is weird) but never called off the other meeting. I did think it was weird that Aldrick left del Toro with all that cash! Maybe Aldrick knew not to mess with Damon since he already had the cops on his side.

That make sense, at least the part about Aldrick. But after they took the first guy’s money, Cheadle says “ok, now let’s get the Studebaker money”, and Del Toro says, “No, I’m out”. I guess maybe they were just gonna rob the guy?

Maybe they photocopied the plans! ha, I don’t know if photocopiers had been invented yet.

Not yet, apparently. The movie is set in 1954, and photocopiers went on the market in 1959.

Yes, I was wondering where the “rest of it” that Watkins referred to came from, but of course Naismith brought some money and I guess Watkins just robbed him right there in the hotel lobby, which seems a bit weird but ok.

I did not get that Phil and Paula were married. Might have been because I watched it over the course of three days? I get most of my movies in chunks on the exercise bike now.

Reminded me a little, in terms of overall outcome, of a less funny Payback, although Brendan Fraser did make me laugh in the restaurant.