Stompy Mecha Thread

One of the options is to turn the game speed up - it defaults to 80%? I believe they have it that low for controller users so with a M+K you’ll want to crank it up to 100%.

Agree that the controls are clunky but I’m getting used to it.

Setting the game speed to 100% makes such a huge difference. I try to give indie devs the benefit of the doubt, but it kills me that they’d just dump it at 80% in the off chance that someone might play with a controller. It does make it harder I guess.

I’m also having a much better time after leaving the pointless campaign and its requirement to use stupid bulldozers and flying units for some missions. I bought this game to pilot a mech, so freelance is the best way to go.

Guys. Guys. OMG guys. This fella made a patch that, I dunno how, but somehow allows Missionforce: Cyberstorm to run on Windows 7-10 without any issues!!!

I tried it the other day and it worked PERFECTLY. I was so god damned happy because it’s seriously one of my top mech games ever.

Well that makes me sad that I have no idea after my last move where that disk you sent me ended up!

You should follow the link anyway. ;)

ARISE THREAD.

So the other day I got Future Cop LAPD up and running thanks to the installer these guys made and wow, that game is fun and difficult. Totally bought it just on the first map. Great stompy action though.