Strands - Spangram!

Strands #128
“Now on exhibit”
:yellow_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle:

Kind of lame, tbh

Strands #128
“Now on exhibit”
:yellow_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle:
:large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle:

Strands #128
“Now on exhibit”
:large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::yellow_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle:

Strands #129
“In Neverland”
:large_blue_circle::yellow_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle:
:large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle:

Strands #129
“In Neverland”
:large_blue_circle::yellow_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle:

I was afraid this would use proper names, which thankfully it didn’t (except in the spangram, which I guess is fine).

Strands #129
“In Neverland”
:large_blue_circle::yellow_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle:

Strands #129
“In Neverland”
I was tempted to look for Michael Jackson and pedophile

Strands #129
“In Neverland”
:yellow_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle:

Strands #129
“In Neverland”
:large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::yellow_circle::large_blue_circle:

Very surprised by the spangram. I thought entries always had to be real words (not proper names) and that while spangrams could be combinations of words, they’d still avoid proper names.

Strands #129
“In Neverland”
:large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::yellow_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle:

Yeah, definitely a surprise

Technically, Peter is a word. And so Peter Pan are two separate words.

Yeah, that processed after awhile. It still scans wrong to me but I can’t argue with technically correct, which is the best kind after all.

I just could not tease out the last word: pirates. Argh!

Strands #129
“In Neverland”
:large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::bulb::bulb:
:large_blue_circle:

Strands #130
“Loaded lunch”
:large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::yellow_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle:

Easy one today, though I have no idea what chives is.

EDIT: and a quick Google search clarified that. It’s just that the Portuguese name is different enough that I’d never guess it was that. :D

Strands #130
“Loaded lunch”
:large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::yellow_circle:

Indeed easy, but what does broccoli have to do with anything???

Strands #130
“Loaded lunch”
:large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::yellow_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle:

Yeah, what kind of monster puts broccoli on a loaded baked potato?

Strands #130
“Loaded lunch”
:large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::yellow_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle:

Broccoli on a baked potato? Is this some kind of east coast bullshit? I don’t want to hear them mocking pineapple on pizza any longer. They have no leg to stand upon.

Strands #130
“Loaded lunch”

Two things:

People that put broccoli on a baked potato should be shot. Also, not having sour cream on this list is downright sacrilegious.

Strands #130
“Loaded lunch”

lol, at one point, I thought they were talking about soup

Strands #130
“Loaded lunch”
:large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::yellow_circle::large_blue_circle:

for some reason as soon as I saw the theme I knew it was baked potato