Strange Brigade - Rebellion, 1930's, co-op, hordes

Insert Leonardo DiCaprio meme about curiosity and attention here ->

This looks really good.

The music and the narrator (“Ee-vill”) are spot-on for the time period. Great trailer. Can’t wait.

Now it reminds of Van Helsing, with its blade traps etc.

See this is what I wanted that Crytek Hunt game to be. Rebellion filling my needs!

The gunplay on this looks like you could be playing Uncharted, which I suppose is a good thing. The strength here is the theme, for me.

Any chance of merging the other thread into this one?

(oops, did not shaw this thread when searched)

This looks interesting. Is a genre with a curse so they will run when they hit the ground if they want to give it long lasting appeal.

It reminds me of Killing Floor.

Release date announced.

Steam page is up:

Also trailer:

Oh yeeees… This looks like a promising co-op!!

Anyone seen a preliminary rating or any suggestion from the developer what they’re going for? I hope it isn’t “M” rated… would like to play with my kids.

Teen rating confirmed. This comes out at the end of the month! I’m excited to play on Xbox. The story trailer looks good!

Hmm anyone picking this up?

Not me. I haven’t been into coop games since I stopped having people in my life to play Coop with. And usually coop focused games aren’t really fun by yourself, as the AI is a poor substitute.

Yes, for Xbox One. Playing with my 3 kids thanks to the Teen rating on this one.

Oh damn I want to play that

Not officially out until Tuesday, AFAIK. Game looks very cool, though.

Tom streaming this twice in one week, he likes it he really likes it!

I also heard a F-U-N mentioned during tonight stream.

I broke down and picked this up on PS4 today. Lots of fun even as a single player game.

Yeah I will land up getting this. While the Rebellion games have a sort of ”jank” to them the whole is usually more than the sum of its parts. This looks like some light hearted fun.