Strategic Command World War II: War in Europe A3R Mod Tournament?

I have, but it’s on a leave on the other side of the world! Maybe in a few months — and maybe I’ll be done perusing the manual, by then…

Dang. We’d have so much fun!

The easiest way to learn that Mod is to play it PBEM. I’ll say again, it is easy to play and learn.

I might be interested. I love wargames but lately never have the time to pick up anything deep. Is the game really easy enough to be learned on the fly? I’m tempted, but I may only have time to fit in some fumbling around before this would start.

Yes. I’d noodle with the AI and then play me (or someone) PBEM (PBEM++ via slitherine is so sweetly fire and forget), and you’ll be competitive.

And I tried, but still not working in Wine. It seems so close now, it craps out in the main game now, not when loading the campaign anymore.

Well alright. You twisted my arm enough. I’m in!

Added!

Unfortunately, I think this Tournament may have to be cancelled due to lack of interest. We only have 8 members interested. I’ll leave this open for another week to see if we can get 4-8 more people who may be interested, but I think this mission may be scrubbed.

I’ll sign up.

OK! And I’ve heard from @orald who can start in November! Based on this, I think we can hold things open and see if we get more sign ups. So we’ll hold this open until say October 21 and see where we stand then.

@Panzeh @RothdaTheTruculent @Brooski @Juan_Raigada @marquac @jpinard @coffeetv

Gentlemen, are you all still available for a November start?

I should ask @KristiGaines if she is interested so this becomes a coed adventure.

Yep nov us good I think

Rod, is a November 3 start good for you, or are you still swamped?

Yep, I’m in.

Very sorry, my schedule will not permit at this time.

No worries, @Brooski

PM I better not. I’d forget my turn or something. I am completely unreliable lol! Anyways thanks for thinking of me!

I think November might work, but I need to hear from some work stuff that could change things. Are we doing PBEM or live? How long are the games if live?

PBEM. If you treat it like you are Kasparov playing chess, a turn takes about 15 min.