Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Fam, today in Far Cry New Dawn, we’re gonna work to get tier-three weapons. I hope.

Friends, for today’s space game review we’re going to try the retro space dogfighter, Silicon-galaxy! Join me!

Friends, join me in a moment as we try the VR space dogfighting sim Hard Vacuum, and hope it neither sucks nor blows.

Fam, today in Far Cry New Dawn, we need more fuel for more upgrades! Plus the usual chaos of course.

Fine ill go join JM. I never have been able to get that game. A lota shooting --and who do they escape to? Blah blah whatevs. LK I hope to see you over there.

I was there for a bit at the start, I saw the usual stuff that Tarkov streams seem to show, JM dying and looking at in game menus. ;)

Friends, today in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, we’ll resume our main story after being winners at business!

I’m going to stream about 30 minutes of Intergalactic Fishing, including the daily tournament. Because the game is really a good fishing simulation and more people should play it.
tfernando77 - Twitch

Intergalactic Fishing on Steam (steampowered.com)

Yay Intergalactic Fishing!

I wish the fishing part was actually as fun as the rest of it!

I’m going to try doing a mark-recapture experiment to figure out how many fish are in the lakes in Intergalactic Fishing. (Featuring PowerPoint and Excel! hahaha)

tfernando77 - Twitch

Here’s the estimate… Approx 500 fish in the random lake I was working:

Friends, today in Star Fleet II, it’s time to invade our next colony and bring it to its knees.

There are twitch drops available for New World. Twitch Drops and you can also earn these watching me but of course you don’t have to ;) My channel

Friends, join me as we try the space exploration anime game thing known as CyberHive!

Friends, join me today as we try out the TIE Fighter Total Conversion of X-Wing Alliance!!

Fam, today in Far Cry New Dawn, I have no idea what we’ll get up to, but it’ll be fun.

Who dat

The kid and I are back doing improv after the COVID drought! We had a pretty fun segment last night, despite being a bit out of practice.

We start at 38:32 if the stream doesn’t FF automatically like the link is supposed to. The whole show was darn solid for an “improv open mic,” but definitely also check out Carskee at 1:02:00 if you like improv. They were our coaches and are awesome.

Friends, today in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, we’re about to start a trek through a grueling dungeon. Let’s hope we survive!

I’m sorry I tried to watch it but something about they way they filmed it was just super annoying to me.