Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Friends, join me today as I try the base-building ARPG, The Riftbreaker!

Friends, today we’re gonna try out the 2D shoot 'em up that is Starlight: Eye of the Storm! Join me!

Friends, today in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, we’ll grind more, but it’s getting more bearable.

Friends, this week in Star Fleet II, we’ll try out the new Nova Bomb on the road to total eradication of the enemy.

Friends, today in Far Cry 6, we’ll for sure blow a lot of stuff up, including the heads of many enemies.

Pretty excited that in the last few weeks my stream has been kinda taking off largely in part to support from my in game company from New World, Gaiscioch. On Weds we fish in game while watching shows on Prime through the channel’s syncing watch party and it has taken off (currently doing Wheel of Time each Wed) Now we also do Disney groupwatch on Thurs with Hawkeye. Hit 30 subs for the first time and it just keeps growing.

though sometimes this happens and playing is tough Kitty attack

Nice!!

That’s my guild in Guild Wars 2. Lots of great people there.

Friends, today we’re gonna try out the primarily-multiplayer spaceship battle sim, Deep Space Battle Simulator!

My friends, today we’re going to try the mission-based twin-stick shooter extravaganza, Gravitators! | Game Link: Gravitators on Steam | Stream Links: Stream - Space Game Junkie | Discord: http://discord.spacegamejunkie.com/

Fam, today we’ll try out the early-access space adventure game, Forsaken Portals!

Friends, today in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, we’ll grind more, I think. I think. Maybe.

Friends, this week in Star Fleet II, we’ll hopefully try out an ACTUALLY WORKING Nova Bomb and hope bugs don’t get in our way this time.

Friends, today we’ll try the early-access space emperor sim Stellar Monarch 2 while giving away some keys for the first game!

Friends, join me today as I try Chorus, the latest space combat adventure game from the folks behind Galaxy on Fire 1 and 2!

Were the Galaxy on Fire 1 and 2 people the same ones who did Everspace*, or were they different ones? I thought there was a connection there somehow.

*(thanks for giving me a key for that one when it was in EA, BTW)

They split off into different groups, one who went on to do Galaxy on Fire and Chorus, the other who went on to do Everspace.

Friends, today join me as I try the totally serious business simulation, Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator.

That looks a lot more boring than I was expecting.

Friends, today in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, we’ll do more dungeon stuff! Yay!