Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Nice!!

That’s my guild in Guild Wars 2. Lots of great people there.

Friends, today we’re gonna try out the primarily-multiplayer spaceship battle sim, Deep Space Battle Simulator!

My friends, today we’re going to try the mission-based twin-stick shooter extravaganza, Gravitators! | Game Link: Gravitators on Steam | Stream Links: Stream - Space Game Junkie | Discord: http://discord.spacegamejunkie.com/

Fam, today we’ll try out the early-access space adventure game, Forsaken Portals!

Friends, today in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, we’ll grind more, I think. I think. Maybe.

Friends, this week in Star Fleet II, we’ll hopefully try out an ACTUALLY WORKING Nova Bomb and hope bugs don’t get in our way this time.

Friends, today we’ll try the early-access space emperor sim Stellar Monarch 2 while giving away some keys for the first game!

Friends, join me today as I try Chorus, the latest space combat adventure game from the folks behind Galaxy on Fire 1 and 2!

Were the Galaxy on Fire 1 and 2 people the same ones who did Everspace*, or were they different ones? I thought there was a connection there somehow.

*(thanks for giving me a key for that one when it was in EA, BTW)

They split off into different groups, one who went on to do Galaxy on Fire and Chorus, the other who went on to do Everspace.

Friends, today join me as I try the totally serious business simulation, Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator.

That looks a lot more boring than I was expecting.

Friends, today in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, we’ll do more dungeon stuff! Yay!

Imma be on this show tomorrow morning, 8AM Pacific. No idea what to expect.

Post a link if a vod goes up after the fact. I’ll hopefully still be asleep then.

Friends, join me today for some Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr as I play a seasonal Crusader for the Empyrean Echoes season!

Friends, join us today as we tackle more of the amazing co-op shooter, The Ascent.

Friends, we’ll continue our week-long sojourn into the world of Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor today with more violence! Yay violence!

Friends, today we’ll continue to slice and dice our way through the forces of chaos in my favorite ARPG, Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr!