Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Probably a limited audience for this here at Q23 but this was a super fun discussion that’s going to cost me a lot of dough :)

Friends, today we’ll try the spaceship stone-skipping simulator that is Exo One!

Friends, today we’ll try the massively multiplayer 4X, Rising Constellation!

Friends, today in Far Cry 6, we’ll ring in the new year with a lot more murder!

Friends, I’m still feeling a bit of burnout for Star Fleet II, so we’re gonna do Inquisitor today!

Friends, today we’re gonna try the “casual” VR city-builder, Spacefolk City!

Friends, after a somewhat rocky start, I’ve decided to finally give the space and planetary exploration game Earth Analog a whirl.

Friends, join me today as we try the spacey 4X with a card-battling mechanic known as Void Eclipse!

With your tanks and your guns and your stuff in your head or something zombie

Props for the allusion, sir!

Friends, today in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, it’s time to kill some more vagabonds! Join me!

Friends, today in Far Cry 6, we’ll make a lot more Soldados explode. Yay!

Friends, I’ve missed making pre-recorded videos, so I’ve begun a new series I’m calling “Jumpgate from Jump” in which I take a brand new character through all the levels of this amazing, and free, MMO, in the hopes of getting more people to try it out. Please do check it out, and thank you for watching.

Friends, this week in Star Fleet II, we’ll resume our campaign to wipe out all of the UGA off the map, piece by piece.

Friends, today in Far Cry 6, we’ll kill a ton more Soldados.

Friends, the game I was planning to play today has some technical issues, so let’s chill with some Jumpgate!

http://jumpgate-tri.org

Friends, today we’ll try the recently-out-of-early-access space exploration adventure roguelike, Solar Rogue!

Friends, this week in Star Fleet II, we’ll yet again resume our campaign game with a new, hopefully less buggy version of the game. ;) Join me!

Friends, today in Far Cry 6, stuff will go down, and it will be bloody.

(post deleted by author)