Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Here’s the final Elusive Target for this season of Hitman, silently assassinated, of course:

MOOOOOOORRDDDDOORRR

So I usually don’t post my daily vids in here because I don’t wanna spam the thread (unless y’all would like me to), but I tell y’all, this video is a perfect example of my love/hate relationship with TIE Fighter.

PSA: These are worth watching if only for Jason’s quips as he plays–he’ll stab an unaware Orc archer in the back and say “That guy didn’t make it,” which reminded me of Peter Lorre’s Ugarte in Casablanca tut-tutting about the dead German couriers who were carrying the Letters of Transit: “Those poor devils…”

Welcome to another week of spacey gaming my friends! This week’s game of the week is an interesting one. First off, I try to make mad money faster than my competitors as I play a couple of rounds of 1996’s Gazillionaire Deluxe. However, would you believe Gazillionaire is still going strong, only now as a browser game? Later this week I’ll toy with that as well. While it’s not as awesome as Space Bucks, it’s still pretty damned great. Sadly due to lack of time, that’s all I was able to record this past weekend, but I hope to do some recording this week to make up for it. Hopefully, some Interstellar Space: Genesis if I can find the time.

On this week’s podcast (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we actually don’t know! We offered tomorrow’s slot to a guest a month or so ago, and we’ve yet to confirm with them that they’re indeed coming on! Therefore, if we don’t hear from them, we’ll do a topic show about something awesome, stay tuned!

Finally on Thursday’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be returning to the wastes of Pandora for some co-op shootey action in Borderlands 2!

That’s it folks, have a great one!

Just for Papageno, a new Mordor video!

I actually got inspired to fire up the game yesterday for the hell of it, if only to see the Nemesis Forge mode. Speaking of which, I discovered this explanation of just how it works:

The Long Dark survival run continues!

I really like this game

Fortnite!

also! Pathfinder!

C’mon, back to Orc-slaying, you! ;-)

I think you’ll be pleased with today’s video!

Hey folks, welcome to another week of spacey gaming! I had originally intended this entire week to be taken up with 1982’s space conquest game Andromeda Conquest, but it’s so annoying to play I could only get two entries out of it before throwing my hands up in frustration. Therefore I’ve a hodge podge of stuff for y’all, starting today with the AMAZING Solar Settlers, then Interstellar Space: Genesis, then Space Tyrant, and I’ll close out the week with Andromeda Conquest. Stay tuned to the channel for those going live. :)

Speaking of which, on the Podcast this week (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be welcoming the developers of the aforementioned Space Tyrant to talk about their fun, fast-paced “5X” game.

On Thursday’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), it’ll be another board game night using Tabletop Simulator.

Finally, this coming Sunday is our first MMO Meetup to feature Earth & Beyond, and you can find all the details here on our forums.

Thanks y’all!

That dang old Mordor.

I was on checkpoints. Hopefully worth a listen. I was a bit hyper as I was drinking a lot of strong coffee at the time but it was a lot of fun. The archives are good regardless as there have been some awesome guests!

I have a new episode of my board wargaming podcast up:

And last week I posted the final video in my Dien Bien Phu series:

P[quote=“Jason_McMaster, post:225, topic:129288, full:true”]
That dang old Mordor.

[/quote]

I was inspired to start a whole new playthrough of this* using the second save slot, and I think I’ve found a bug. Namely, it seems impossible to find a Warchief’s bodyguard in this particular territory of the original game map: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj8zqml4aPVAhUS0mMKHW4NC9EQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mobygames.com%2Fgame%2Fplaystation-4%2Fmiddle-earth-shadow-of-mordor%2Fscreenshots%2FgameShotId%2C759298%2F&psig=AFQjCNHu-gQ8F3BjsHlg0gp8KH2iVc8i5A&ust=1501048940382040
No matter how much I run around and use “wraith [aka detective] vision” the guy never appears. My only shot at killing him is to try to start the mission to kill the warchief, then just kill the bodyguard and cheese it (scarper as you Brits in the audience call it).

*Played the heck out of it over the last few days and made it to the second map.

My perspective from the Qt3 Friday night Fortnite stream.

Streaming Fortnite on XB1 now, got the streamer/viewer quests working. Going to be streaming this at www.twitch.tv/harkonis and if you also link your twitch to your game you can get special quests by watching. <-- self plug over.