Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Wow, that’s going back a ways!

Is there going to be any more Invisible Inc., or was that a one-off?

I can do more invisible!

Here’s part 2!!!

Dang, missed all this! When will Twitch stop trying to suppress you and kill your dissentive voice, McMaster!

I, for one, vote for more, but I’ll defer to the community. :-)

Oh these have been recorded videos and not streams, though I am going to stream again soon!

Part 3!

Sweet Fancy Moses, here’s part 4!!!

I can’t keep up!

hashtagThatsWhatSheSaid

OHHH SNAPPO!!

Sonky and I tackle a little Deep Rock Galactic!!

We are back, my friends, and thank you for your patience during our recent hiatus! While having a break from routine was nice, it’s great to be back on the horse. This means a new game of the week, and this week, I spend time with Novalogic’s first (and sadly only) space sim, the fantastic Tachyon: The Fringe! I also spent some time with the so-far fantastic space trading game, Helium Rain!

For the Podcast this week (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), it’s sort of up in the air! We offered the slot some time back to some folks who’ve yet to confirm, and it’s looking less and less likely that they’ll do so, so we’ll likely do a topic show. About what, we’re not sure yet (coordinating all this while out of town was a challenge), but it’ll surely be something fun.

This Thursday on the LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), it’s board game night, so we’ll be diving into something fun, we just aren’t sure what yet. ;)

Finally, this Sunday is the second Monthly MMO Meetup to feature Earth & Beyond. We’ll start at 9 AM Pacific time, and you can find all the details you need to set up the client and log in (which is totally free) here.

Thanks so much y’all, and I hope y’all have a lovely week!

I got a little nutty and recorded over 15 hours of Agents of Mayhem…

Here’s the first 3+ hours!!

And we’re back with another 3+ hours of Mayhem!

My madness continues!!

OMG BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DEADLOCK Y’ALL!

Hey cool, @Desslock got his own BSG game?

Who dat?

Hey Brian, were the winners of the contest you had revolving around iTunes reviews for the SJG Podcast ever announced? Just curious.

BTW I’m currently listening to the re-run episode with the guys behind Freespace 2, and really digging it. Thanks for posting it again during your hiatus.

Oh, was I supposed to announce them? I did contact them though. ;)