Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Here’s last night’s stream:

and here’s another bit of my Skaven one from over the weekend:

So much to talk about in this dispatch y’all, tons of news, videos and more! Feels good to be caught up though! :)

I’m going to be returning to Dark Souls 3 for another playthrough livestream on my channel this week.

My sincerest apologies for the delay in these dispatches, my friends! The week just kept getting in my way.

The weekly BattleTech Let’s Play continues…

I have started a Let’s Play/Learn/Teach playlist on Youtube for the game Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead.

It’s a zombie survival rogue-like set in post-apocalypse New England in a near future time frame. I intend this initial series to be helpful to players new to the game so i do go into depth at the start with installation, world configuration, and interface discussions. If you are already familiar with the game and launcher i would recommend you skip the first few videos in the playlist. The game systems are quite deep and as the episodes progress i cover other mechanics as needed.

Hopefully these videos help new players get over the initial learning curve and into some fun gameplay.

As this is my first video series on Youtube i would appreciate any feedback/comments you folks may have to help me improve the technical factors (video/audio quality, episode length, etc) or my speech and presentation skills.

Vormithrax

Hey now that looks pretty cool. You may consider me subscribed to your newsletter.

This is shaping up to be an interesting series, keep it up!

Thanks! As with all of my endeavors in the let’s play field, it’s dramatically more popular at the Bay12 Games forum than it is at my own website, so that’s where the community interaction part of the formula is happening.

Hey folks, welcome to another week of spacey gaming! This week will be a hodge podge of videos as I continue my quest to catch up with all the releases of late, and we begin this week with some previews. Today we have NIGHTSTAR: Rogue Wings, an Unreal-driven shooter thing that’s really fun. Tomorrow will be Space Wrangler, followed by I’ve no idea what yet since I’ve yet to record it. ;) Probably some Destination Ares and maybe more Stable Orbit. :)

On the Podcast this week (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be talking to the developer of the spacey buildy shootey game, Cosmoteer!

This week on the LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be trying out the multiplayer in Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf!

Thanks y’all!

Friends, today’s update is a bit on the lighter side, but it’s still got some neat stuff in it. Enjoy! :)

Episodes 12 and 13 went up earlier today for my Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead series:

And i just uploaded the first episode for a series i am doing on the new digital version of ‘Through the Ages’. Stop by and check it out if you might be interested in the game. Please note that i am brand new to the game and learning/explaining it while recording these, so expect healthy episodes of Analysis Paralysis while i figure things out and muddle my way through to inevitable defeat at the hands of the A.I.

Not totally sure this is the right place but it is streaming related, kind of, so - I actually streamed a game in very limited fashion last night. I had told a friend I was working on Alien: Isolation and he was curious about it, but not really wanting to play it himself. So I fired up the game on the old Xbone, ran it through the embedded Mixer tool and we were up and running. For some reason I thought it would be harder. Anyway, for about an hour last night I was an actual streamer, ha.

Link or it didn’t happen.

Oh god - there might be recordings of this out there?

What happens on the internet, STAYS on the internet.

Join @marquac and me for some co-op lizard times

Divinity: Original Sin II