Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

This really late dispatch is filled with news, videos, deals and more! Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

I knew it! Commie!

That’s right, and now that you’ve joined us on the left coast, soon you will be too!

93B0662A-5F70-4A13-BAF6-96C2C0A0512A

It’s Saturday, which means it’s time for another BattleTech mercenaries entry. We’ve finished one contract, and now it’s time to decide on the next one.

@Vormithrax, how are you grabbing video from an iPad?

Late reply here, so I’m not sure if this is something Vormithrax added recently, but when I was watching, there was a catalog of videos and their topics where I could easily jump ahead to actual gameplay.

-Tom

Hi @tomchick,

I am using an Android Emulator : https://www.bluestacks.com/

It allows you to play all your games on the PC instead. Makes playing stuff like Through the Ages, Pathfinder, Race for the Galaxy, Age of Rivals so much nicer. I’ll be doing videos for some of the others games soon also.

Heh, i just published my humiliating defeat on the ‘Deep Impact’ challenge in part 2. Had no idea while playing that so much time had passed, its a double length episode. I would love to get feedback on where i went wrong in my play. Still lots to learn about the game.

I’ve used AMIDuOS for android emulation and it’s pretty damn great.
http://www.amiduos.com/

The tutorial play-through for Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead is up to episode 36:

Welcome to another week of spacey gaming my friends! This is the last week of playing catch-up before returning to a more stable game-of-the-week format next week, so this week we’ll have some videos of Stable Orbit, Space Rangers HD, Dominari and Destination Ares! The first video is of Stable Orbit, in which my station survives for the ENTIRE EPISODE.

For this week’s Podcast (Tuesday, 6:00 AM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be talking to the developer of the amazingly fun Helium Rain!

For this week’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be be giving the Werewolf/Mafia-inspired online 3D board game, Throne of Lies!

Finally, this Sunday is our next Monthly MMO Meetup (Sunday, 9:00 AM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be playing Star Wars Galaxies with the Legends mod, since it includes spaceshippy Jump to Lightspeed content!

Thanks for being awesome y’all!

More stuff coming shortly, but here’s my first Spintires: Mudrunner video

Divinity? Don’t mind if I do!

An Age of Rivals intro game that is going into a new playlist for digital board games that I enjoy and plan to share more of thanks to Android emulators and Steam.

Friends, it’s too hot to think straight today, but I got y’all some news and crap anyway. ;)