Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Welcome to another week of great space gaming, my friends! This week we only have one series of videos, because my brain is just dead from so much work, so I only had so much energy. This week we’ll battle through the almost-overwhelming six-degrees-of-freedom space shooter, Disputed Space.

This week on the podcast (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), since we had to skip it last week, we’ll be talking discoverability this week on the podcast! Yay!

On this week’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), Spaz and I will be shooting a ton of crap in AirMech Wastelands!

Thanks y’all, and have a great week!

I’m going to hijack this thread briefly, so please forgive me. My audio podcast has been hiatus since the summer, and during that time, Skype has become incompatible with my call recording software. Any suggestions for recording a six-person Skype call next month? It doesn’t have to be Skype, just looking for something reliable to get the audio recorded. I’ve used both Google Hangouts and Teamspeak in the past, but I’ve found them to be clunky and ill-suited for this purpose. Any insight is appreciated, thank you! I love you all.

We ditched Skype ages ago for reasons like this, and now use Discord. It’s not perfect, but it’s easier to use than TeamSpeak or Mumble, and a lot more stable than Skype. I use a mixer program called VoiceMeter Banana to actually record to WAV files. It’s amazing.

I’ll check it out; thank you Brian!

Sure thing, PM me if you have any questions!

Friends, I’ve been super slammed of late, and a TON of news has piled up, so this entry is basically a bunch of links to help you get caught up as to what’s going on in space gaming. I hope y’all find it useful!

Adobe Premiere

Welcome, my friends, to another week of spacey gaming, the last of 2017, as next week we’ll be taking off for the holidays. This week brings us a game that is fitting for the final game covered of the year, because it’s excellent and surprising, much like 2017 itself was for space gaming. This week I’ll be covering the astounding Orbital Racer, which is just a boatload of fun.

On the Podcast this week (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll look back at this crazy year and talk about the highs and lows as to what is one of the busiest years for space games on record (38 games this year y’all!).

On our weekly LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be returning to Pandora to cause all kinds of ruckus in Borderlands 2!

Thanks for being awesome y’all, have a happy holiday season, and a wonderful new year, and we’ll see you back with new content in 2018! Yay!

In today’s long-overdue digest, I talk about the amazing Orbital Racer, tons of other games, and lay down almost a week’s worth of news for y’all to soak in. Enjoy!

I’m out of town, but gonna try my hand at a vodcast!

What’s a Vodcast?

I recorded a video on Saturday and uploaded it to Twitch. Then, on the twitch Dashboard you can choose a playlist for “VODCast.” It plays the video on your channel. I am sitting in the chat and talking while watching it. It’s kind of cool

Ohhhhhhh, that’s cool.

Last nights VOD

Is it the streamer who decides what resolutions are offered? My $#%$#@$#%ing internet connection is pretty awful sometimes, but if there’s a 360p or even 240p stream I can usually follow along and know what’s going on.

Yeah, depends on what resolution the streamer is using and what the platform allows.

I started a new series for Crusader Kings 2 with the Warhammer Geheimnisnacht total conversion mod.