Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Ha, good point. :-) Well, glad someone won the keys. What games were they for, out of curiosity–was that info on your blog? If you remember offhand, that is.

Man I do not even remember.

Not like you haven’t had enough on your mind, right? Congrats on your nuptials!

Thank you very much! :)

Hello my friends, and welcome to another week of spacey gaming! This week’s game of the week takes us back to 1995, when an obtuse interface wouldn’t hold a game back from being a classic. I speak, of course, of the seminal 4X game, Stars!, which I’ll play a bunch of this week. I also spent a little time with the spacey miney shoot 'em up, Masteroid.

On this week’s Podcast (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be talking to luminary game designer Mark Baldwin, who worked on the Star Fleet series, as well as the seminal Empire and Perfect General series of strategy and wargames!

Finally, on Thursday’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be returning to Star Wars: Battlefront II, which you can get on Steam or GOG. This time we’ll use the vanilla version, and since a friend of ours is running a server, you’ll need this program called SWBFSpy if you’d like to join us.

Thanks for being awesome, y’all!

Kind of a short one today -

NBA

Hey folks, I dunno why I didn’t think of this, but every M-F (usually, sometimes I miss a day), I update my blog with a rant on my video(s) of the day, the games I’m playing, as well as space game news and deals, so I hope y’all don’t mind if I share them here as well.

XCOM 2 War of the Chosen part 1

Hellsyeah!

In today’s dispatch, I rant about technical difficulties, bombs and joysticks, plus news! :)

More board wargaming. I talk to Mark Herman about his Fire in the Lake expansion!

WHAT WHAT

In… the… butt…?

God damn it, Internet, I am ruined!

In the butt???

OK!

In today’s dispatch, I talk about my evolution as a gamer, the frustrations from a recently-released game, and news!

Hey I got that! Then I checked wikipedia. What what in the butt is 10 years old. I feel old.

My friend and colleague Zak Garriss and I gave a panel about Life Is Strange: Before the Storm at PAX West this last week, including answering questions from the public. No spoilers for BTS!